Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)

Go down 
+16
sinakis
Train Heartnet
Shock
Stef
Fallen King
aris
Blaze
Kobayashi
NoobSlayer13
Harper7000
Terraplant
vem123
Winduct
IversonSt3
Vongola-x
redgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys this my story inspired by vem I thought of writing one too.
So here it is.

CHAPTER ONE: The Junk Duelist.

The year is 2015 in Neo Domino City. A young man named Redgar is running with all his strength to make it to Synchro Duel Academy int time. You see today is the first day of school and really wants to make it.But on his way there.

Redgar: I am late I am late I am late I am late….
Stranger: Ouch
Redgar: Oh sry did I hit you?
Stranger: Cant you watch were you are going young man? Oh you are a duelist?
Redgar: Yes sir. Excuse me know I have to go cause I ll miss my first class.
Stranger: W8 take this(hands over a card to Redgar)
(Redgar reads the card. Junk Synchron. He thinks for a bit and
Redgar: Oh My God You are…. :O Where did he go?
The stranger had disappeared.
Still wondering if this really happened Redgar continued running towards SDA.
When he finally made it there…

Door Guy: Hello there youngster. You wanna enter the academy right?
Redgar: You betcha I want
Door Guy: I am sry you are late come back next year
Redgar: WHAT?? Isnt there any way for me to enter? please.
Door Guy: Well if it turns out you are strong enough to defeat me then you can enter.
Redgar: It’s settled then.
BOTH OF THEM: DUEL!

Redgar: My turn
I summon Junkie in def mode. You’re up.
(Junkie
DARK/Warrior/Effect/Level 2
ATK0/DEF 1000
When this card is sent to the graveyard infict 500 points of damage to your opponents life points.)

Door Guy: Hahaha is this your best?
My turn! I summon Twin Sword Marauder in ATK mode(1600 ATK)
When Twin Sword Marauder attacks a defence position monster piercing dmg is inflicted and he can attack once more in a row.
Go my Marauder slay that pathetic piece of Junk
(4000/3400)
Redgar: You ll pay for that. Junkies’s effect activates when it is to the graveyard he inflicts 500 points of dmg to you. Now take this!
(3500/3400)
Door Guy: That’s nothing. Twin Sword Marauder’s effect actiavates. Direct Attack!
(3500/1800).

Redgar: Here I go.

I summon Junk Synchron in atk mode. Now his effect activates and I Special Summon Junkie from my graveyard.
It’s tune up time. I tune my lvl 3 Junk Synchron and my lvl 2 Junkie to form..

Junk Warrior.

Door Guy: What a synchro summon???

Redgar: Now And that’s not all. Since junkie was sent to the graveyard again 500 more points are inflicted to you. Go Junkie!!!

(3000/1800)

Door Guy: You little Dwerp.

Redgar: Chill bro it’s just a duel.

Go Junk WArrior atk Twin Sword Marauder! Junk Punch!!!

(2300/1800)

I end my turn

Door Guy: I ll teach you maners little kid. Watch. I ll begin by setting 1 card face down on the field. Then I ll destroy it to special summon Card Breaker In atk mode.

(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Breaker)

Then I normal summon Rose Warrior Of Revenge in atk mode as well.

(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rose,_Warrior_of_Revenge)

Now I tune my lvl 4 Rose with my lvl 2 Card Breaker to Synchro Summon…

Gaia Knight The Force Of Earth(2600)

Go my knight destroy his pathetic monster.

Redgar: (thinking). Damt this guy is good he took out my Junk Warrior with ease.

(2300/1500)

Redgar(I gotta think of sth quick. Oh I know. Here goes nothing) My turn now.

I activate my spell card. Junk Revival.

Junk Revival
Quick Play spell Card

Special summon 2 lvl 4 or lower “Junk” monsters from your graveyard. They cannot be used as synchro material monsters except for the synchro summon of a “Junk” synchro monster. During the end phase remove from play those monsters.

Come foth Junk Synchron and Junkie!

Then I actiavate my 2nd spell card. Junk Reinforcmetns.

Junk Reinforcments

Remove from play 1 Junk moster from your graveyard from play and increase the level of 1 face up non tuner Junk monster you control by 2.

I remove from play Junk Warrior to make Junkie a lvl 4 monster.

Door Guy: You are pathetic removing your own monsters from the game

Redgar: We ll see. I tune my lvl 3 Junk Synchron with my now lvl 4 Junkie to synchro summon… Junk Archer.

And Junkie’s effect activates you take 500 points of dmg

(1500/1500)

Then Junk Archer’s effect activates. I remove from play your monster until the end phase.

Door Guy: WHAT???

Redgar: Now my Archer finish him off. CONCECRATED SHOT!!!

(0/1500)

Redgar: Hehe looks like I win now step aside.

From somewhere near the the sound of clappings reaches the 2 men.
A guy approaches them both.

Strange Guy: Nice duel bravo to both of you. Steff tell me who is this kid

Redgar(thinking) So this guy’s name is steff.

Steff: Mr Iverson nothing to worry about. Just a little Dwerp.

NEXT CHAPTER: Mr Iverson and the Fearsome Brionac Blue Duelist.

Last edited by redgar on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:30 am

nice one keep up the good work :)
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 am

Chapter 8:

Vem: There are 64 competants in this year’s tournament and here is the list of the duelists: (Also I d like to inform you that DGA has sent 5 respresentatives in this tournament as well).

-Redgar
-Ace
-Winduct
-Terraplant(elite 3)
-Samaras(elite 3)
-Blaze(elite 3)
-Vem(headmaster)
-Iverson(vice headmaster)
-Steff(staff)
-Harper(DGA)
-Teise(staff)
-Fatal(staff)
-Mystirious(staff)
-Fallen King(DGA member but SDA Teacher as well)
-SabreW(DGA)
-Scorpion(DGA)
-Vongola(DGA)
-TheChazz
Etc etc.

Iverson: The first round is posted on each dorm wall. The duels will be arranged between the 2 duelists. Good luck to everyone and let this tournament BEGIN!!!

Redgar: Great I cant w8!!!

Later on Wurm Dorm

Winduct: I a duelling a guy named Deathsky. Do you guys know him?
Ace: Yeah he is in Goyo Red. He is not the best duelist but don’t underestimate him.
Winduct: Ok let’s do this. Who are you duelling?
Ace: I am duelling Mistayylor.
Redgar: And I am duelling Steff.
Winduct: Steff? Never heard of him.
Redgar: haha I know him I duelled him the day I first came here. Good guy. OK guys let’s go duel and gl!
Winduct: Yeah cya later guys!

Ace and Redgar left and Winduct was about to do the same when…

Unknown: You are WInduct?
Winduct: Yes and you are…?
Deathsky: I am your opponent Deathsky. Are you ready to duel?
Winduct: I guess I am!
Both: Duel!

Winduct: I ll start by summoning Telekinetic Shocker in atk mode. I set 2 card face down and end my turn.

Deathsky: My turn! I ll begin by using my spell card: Cold Wave. Both of us cant use spell/traps until my next MP1.

Winduct(thinking): Strange move :S

Deathsky: Then I summon Sonic Bird in atk mode. With his effect I add the ritual spell card End OF The World in my hand. With that I end my turn.

Winduct Then it’s back to me I guess. Draw! I summon Mind Master in atk mode. Now it’s synchro time. I tune my lvl 1 Mind Master and my lvl 4 Telekinetic shocker to synchro summon…. Magical Android!

Deathsky: Not bad…

Winduct: Now my android atk Sonic Bird. Mind Thrust!!!

(8000/7000)

Winduct: With that my turn comes to an end. But before you play I gain 600 lp due to the effect of my Magical Android.

(8600/7000)

Deathsky: Ok my turn now. I summon Senju of the thousand hands in def mode. With his eff I add Demise King of Armageddon to my hand. With that I end my turn.

Winduct(thinking): That’s all?

My turn! I summn Krebons in ATK mode. GO Krebons atk Senju now!!
And now Magical Android the way is clear DIRECT ATK!!!

(8600/4600)

Deathsky: Is that all?
Winduct: You wish. I reveal my trap card. Urgent Tuning. With that I can synchro during the battle phase. I tune my lvl 5 Magical Android with my lvl 2 Krebons to synchro summon…. Psychic Lifetrancer!!!!. Go DIRECT ATTACK!!!

(8600/2200)

Winduct: Now in my Main Phase 2 I remove Krebons in my graveyard from play to gain 1200 lp due to lifetrancer’s effect.

(9800/2200)

Deathsky: Time to pay… I begin by using the ritual spell card End OF The World. With that I send monsters to grave that their stars equal 8 to ritual summon Demise King Of Armageddon

Winduct: WOW what is that thing?

Deathsky: Then with his effect I pay 2000 lp to destroy all other cards on the field.

(9800/200)

Deathsky: But that’s not all. I then tribute my monster to Advance summon Great Maju Garzet.

Winduct was speechless as a huge monster came on Deathsky’s side of the field.

Deathsky: Great Maju Garzet gains atk double than the monster I tributed so that means he has 4800 atk points. Go my Garzet Direct Attack. Demise Fist!!!

(5000/200)

Deathsky: With that I end my turn.

Winduct(thinking): I am done for I am done ofr help help help what am I going to do?
Ok calm down Winduct you can do it. It’s just a monster. A big monster. A huge monster. The biggest monster you ve ever faced. Nothing to worry about..

WInduct: I d-d-d-raw. Hm it seems like I can only defend for now. Oh w8 a minute I have a wicked idea… I summon Grapple blocker in defence mode. Now when this guy Is normal summoned I select one of your monster. It cannot attack or be tributed while this guy is face up on the field.

(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Grapple_Blocker)

Deathsy: What???

Winduct: Hehe I set 1 card face down and end my turn. I have to pay 500 lp to keep my monster in play but that’s a small cost

(4500/200)

Deathsky: My turn! I summon Shining Angel in defence mode and end my turn with a face down.
Winduct: My turn then.
Deathsky: Not so fast. I activate my continuus trap. Royal Decree. Now other traps can be used.

Winduct: Hm ok I guess. By releasing my Grapple Blocker I Advance summon Psychic Emperor. With his effect I gain 5oo lp for each Psychic type monster in my graveyard. I count 5 so +2500 lp.

(7000/200)

Winduct: But that is not all. I reveal my face down card…
Deathsky: You cant I have Royal Decree
Winduct: Who said it was a trap. I activate Emergency Teleport!! With that I can special summon I lvl 3 or lower Psychic Monster from my hand or deck. Come forth… Psychic Commander.
And now it’s go time.
I tune my lvl 3 Psychic Commander with my lvl 6 Psychic Emperor to synchro summon my very soul….
Come Forth Hyper Psychic Blaster!!!

A huge monster rose from Winduct’s side of the field this time

Now my blaster atk his Shining Angel. MIND CRUSH!!!

Deathsky: When shining angel is destroyed by battle…..

Deatsky just noticed his lp had turned 0

Deathsky: WTH? Why did my lp turn 0?
Winduct: Because Hyper Psychic Blaster has a piercing ability. Very good duel I enjoyed it at the most
Deathsky: Yeah me too. Haha.
Winduct: I gotta go now catch up with my buds
Deathsky: Mind If I come with ya?
Winduct: Np let’s go.

Next Chapter: Redgar&Ace duels.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:18 am

Il be honest but dont take it so hard, your story has no plot, only dueling and that is kinda complicated and boring some times. Try adding some story and suspence. Also the dialogue is very dead if you know what i mean. Dont be offended though. Make some changes and you will be a Redgar Allan Poe in no time
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 am

YOu hurt my feelings. Why no plot? this is like the 3rd duel. There are more duels in the other stories and in less chapters. Well that's what i can writte we are not all so good at writting so if you guys like it then nice if you dont then nice again :)
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:49 am

Yay! It's me! I got drafted for the tourny over tino, woo!
But anyway, we don't expect you to be an expert writer red, it's not like we're paying you for this ^^. I like your story, and winduct does too, at least a little, he just wants to help you improve ;). Although... He could have been nicer :(
Ps: nice comeback in that duel
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 am

nice one.not the best but nice enought top grab my attention :P
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Kobayashi
Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Huh Im soo hot :)
Nice Story where im finaly in
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Hehe thnx for the support guyz :)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 am

Chapter 9:

Redgar: Hm not bad.

The situation is tough for Redgar since Steff has 6800 lp while he has only 2500. Steff also has Gaia Knight The Force OF Earth face up on his field and it’s Redgar’s turn.

Redgar: Let’s see. Draw! By removing from play Junkie from my graveyard I special summon Junk Overlord!!!

(Junk Overlord
DARK/Warrior/Effect/Level 5
Lvl 2400/2000
You can special summon this card by removing from play 1 Junk monster rom your graveyard. One per turn you can make this card’s atk 0 to special summon 1 lvl 4 or lower “Junk” monster from your deck. It’s effect is negated and it is destroyed during the end phase.)

With his effect I lower his atk points to 0 to special summon Junk Synchron from my deck. It’s tuning time. I tune my lvl 5 Junk Overlord and my lvl 3 Junk synchron to synchro summon… Junk Destroyer. With his effect I can destroy a number of cards on the field equal toi the number of non-tuner monsters I used to synchro summon him. So that means only 1 lol :P. I select your Gaia Knight.

Steff: Damt…

Redgar: Go Destroyer Direct AtK!!!

(2500/4200)

Redgar: I set 1 card face down on the field and end my turn!

Steff: I ll Summon Marauding Captain in atk mode. Through his effect I can special summon 1 lvl 4 or lower monster from my hand. I select Comrade Swordsman of Lanstar. Now I tune my 2 lvl 3 monsters to synchro summon… Goyo Guardian.

Redgar: At that time I reveal my face down card! Junk Shield!

(Junk Shield
Normal Trap Card

Activate only when you control 1 or more face up Junk monsters. Your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn.)

Steff: You are just stalling. I set 1 card and end my turn.
Redgar: Draw! YES!
Steff: Hold it right there. Don’t you think I remember how you bet me last time? I reveal my face-dwon card. Mind Cusrh. I dclare 1 card name and if you have it in your hand you must automatically discard it. I choose Junk Reinforcements
Redgar: How did you know..?
Steff: Hmph!

Redgar: Anyways that was a small damage. Let me think. I activate the equip spell card. Junk Armor.

(Junk Armor
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Junk" monster. The equipped monster gains 200 ATK and 300 DEF for each level 2 monster on your Graveyard. If the equipped monster would be destroyed,destroy this card instead.)

With this little card I select 1 Junk Monster and it gains 200 atk for each lvl 2 monster in my grave. Since I only have Junk Searcher my Destroyer reaches at 2800 atk.

Steff: But that’s the same with Goyo’s

Redgar: We ll see. Go Destroyer atk his Goyo Guardian . JUNK FIST!!!

Smoke came out from the calss of those two monsters….

Steff: WHAT??? Why is Destoyer still standing he should be destroyed he has the same atk as Goyo.

Redgar: That’s thnx to my Junk Armor> If my monster would be destroyed the armor is destroyed instead.. I set 1 face down and end my turn.

Steff: My turn. I activate the spell card. Star Blast. I reduce my lp by 500 and decrease the lvl of 1 monster in my hand by 1. SO by paying 2000 lp I decrease the lvl of one of my monsters by 4!

(2500/2200)

Now I Summon my Ace monster. COME FORTH. Gilford The Lightning!!!

Redgar: WOW what is that thing?
Steff: That’s not all. Then I activate the spell card United We Stand. That gives my Gilford an extra 800 atk points reaching 3600.
GO Gilford slash that piece of Junk!

(1500/2200)

Steff: Let’s see you getting through him.

Redgar(thinking) I am holding 2 cards only. If I don’t draw the right one I lose!

Here I go. Draw! That’s not what I wanted but it can help. I activate the spell card Junk Recycle.

(Junk Recycle
Send the top card from your deck to the graveyard. Select 3 “junk” monsters from your graveyard and return them to the deck. After that draw 2 cards and send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard.)

I send the top card from my deck to the grave to select 3 Junk monsters in my grave and return them to the deck. I select Junk Synchron, Junk Destroyer and Junk Searcher. Then I shuffle and draw 2 new cards.

Steff: You are just stalling.

Redgar: We ll see. (thinking) Ok now I have 4 cards I can work sth out.

I ll begin by using the spell card Junk Burial,

(Junk Burial

Pay half your life points. Send 1 “junk” monster from your deck/hand or RFG zone to the graveyard.)

With that I pay half my lp to return Junkie from my RFG zone back to my grave…

(750/2200)

Steff: Half your lp for this? :S

Redgar:…and since Junkie was sent to the graveyard you receive 500 points of dmg.

(750/1700)

Then I summon Junk Synchron it atk mode. With his effct I special summon Junkie in def mode. Then I ll use a second spell card. Junk Hurricane.

(Junk Hurricane
Normal Spell Card

Destroy a number of spells ant trap cards on the field up to the number of face up “Junk” monsters you control)

With that I destroy your United We Stand spell card and Gilford drops back to 2600 atk points. And my last card is Junk Seacrher.

(Junk Searcher
ATK 100/DEF 100
You can discard this card to the graveyard and pay 500 lp to special summon 1 lvl 2 “junk” monster from your deck. Destroy it during the end phase.)

By discarding him to the graveyard and paying 500 lp I special summon Junk Revolver from my deck in ATK mode (250/1700)
(Junk Revolver:

ATK: 400 DEF: 0

When this card is special summoned it gains 400 atk for each face up “Junk” monster you control until the end phase.)

Now his effect activates and he gains 400 atk points for each Junk monster on my side of the field reaching 1200 atk points.

Now I tune my lvl 3 Junk Synchron with my lvl 2 Junkie to synchro summon… Junk Warrior!!!

When Junk Warrior is Synchro summoned he gains atk equal to the atk of all my lvl 2 or lower monsters meaning he gains 1200 atk points reaching 3500!

And that’s not all since Junkie was sent to the grave again you take another 500 damage.

(250/1200)

Steff was left with his mouth open after this tramendous move.

Redgar: Go my monsters atk and end this duel!!!

Winduct: YEAH Good job Red!!!

Redgar: Winduct you re here hadn’t notice you .. Nice duel Steff

Steff: Yeah lol you are crazy very nice last move
Redgar: Thnx! I guess we have to find Ace now. Oh and who are you mate? Have I met you before?
Winduct: He is Deathsly the opponent I faced.
Redgar: Nice to meet ya I am Redgar. Oh and btw who of you won?
Deathsky: He did. Ok guys nice meeting ya I gtg now duty calls. Cya later!
Winduct&Redgar&Steff: Bye
Steff: I have to go as well thnx for the duel and I cant w8 for our Re-Rematch
Redgar: Yeah me 2.

When both Steff and Deathsky left the 2 boys were walking across the school to find Ace. Duels where happening in every corner of the school.

Aris: Now Gladiator Beast Samnite end this duel!!!
Random poor guy: Nooooo

Redgar: Haha poor guy he faced Aris first round. Btw I cant see Ace anywhere where could he be?
Winduct: Maybe he went back to the dorm let’s go check.
Redgar: Good idea.

When they reached the dorm they couldn’t see Ace anywhere

Redgar: What is this note?
Winduct: Note?

Redgar began reading…

Dear Redgar,

Next Chapter: The Strange Note and a new enemy.

Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:14 am

nyahaha, random poor guy, let's see what the mysterious note says in the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:44 am

So... Is Steff the reincarnation of Joey or what? xD
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 am

Haha nah i just like kicking his butt :).
Back to top Go down
Kobayashi
Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 am

You Roll The Story again xD
Its perfect
Btw when ill be in again?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 pm

I dont know i try to fit everyone in.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Chapter 10:

Dear Redgar,

I know you might be surprised to find this letter but I wanna let you know of the situation. I ve been informed that you have sth we want. So for that reason I took sth you want as well. If you are interested in seeing you friend again then you ll come at the fountain outside of the school’s west gate tomorrow at midnight alone.
I will be watching you if you bring company then sth really bad is gonna happen and none of us want that right?....

Redgar stood looking at the letter with his mouth open

Redgar: What’s this about?
Winduct: Lemme read.
Omg what do you have that they want bro?
Redgar: Aint got a clue.
Winduct: Come on now you can trust me
Redgar: I am telling you I have no idea what he/she is talking about.
Winduct: Well I guess we ll have to find out then.
Redgar: I ll have to find out. It says I have to go alone.
Winduct: And you are going to do as a stupid letter says?
Redgar: Ace might be in serious trouble so I don’t think we have a choice.

At that time dinner bell rang.

Winduct: Come on let’s go eat and we ll discuss this matter later.
Redgar: Ok.

At the dinning hall….

Headmaster Vem: Congratsulations fellow duelists. The first round of the Fast Tournament is completed I will now tell the names of the duelists that qualified for top 32.
Vem went quickly through the list.

Vem: and now have a good dinner and prepare good for your tomorrow duels.

At the same time tomorrow Redgar was getting ready to go meet the mysterious man who wrote the note.

When the clock hit 11 30 he exited quietly very silently so Mystirious wouldn’t hear him.

When he exited the dorm he began running towards the West Gate. His heart was beating very quickly. He was nervous. Suddenly he stopped.

Redgar: I could swear I saw someone moving. Looks like my head is playing tricks on me.

At 12:00 he was standing in the fountain. In the beginning he couldn’t see anything.
Then a shadow emerged from a short distance.

Hooded Man: Welcome.

Redgar(thinking): A woman? I could swear that’s a woman’s voice.

Redgar:Who are you? Where is Ace?

Hooded Woman: Rlx. First things first. My name is MissTaylor. Your friend is safe. You brought what I asked you?

Redgar: I don’t know what you are talking about. What could you want from me?
MissTaylor: I don’t have time to play. Give me the card or you ll never see your friend again.

Redgar just noticed 3 more shadows have appeared nearby.

MissTaylor: Don’t even think of running away.

Redgar: I wasn’t going too.
MissTaylor: THEN GIVE ME THE DAMN CARD.
Redgar: What card?
MissTaylor: Mora….

At that time another Hooded man jumped out of nowhere and pushed Redgar to the floor.

Strange Guy: Duel me MissTaylor.

MissTaylor: You again. Why are you here?

Strange Guy: If you win I ll give you the card.

MissTaylor: You have it?

The strange guy picked up a card and showed it to MissTaylor.

MissTaylor: You bastard give that right now. You don’t know it’s power.

Strange Guy: All you have to do is beat me.

MissTaylor: You asked for it. DUEL!

MissTaylor: Ladies first. I summon goblin zombie in defence mode. I set 4 cards and end my turn.

Strange Guy: I summon Green Gadget In atk mode. Though his effect I add Red to my hand. Now Green Gadget attack his zombie. I then set 3 cards as well and end my turn.

MissTaylor: Goblin Zombie’s effect allows me to add King Of The Skull Servants to my hand from my deck. Then I reveal my 3 face down cards Needlebug Nest times 3. I sent 15 cards from my deck to my grave.

Redgar(Thinking): WTF???

Strange Guy: I end my turn.

MissTaylor: Draw. I reveal my last face down. Call of the haunted. With that I bring back Zombie Master from the grave.(he was send there by needlebug nest) then with his effect I discard The Lady in The Whight to special summon her again. And finally I normal summon… King Of The Skull Servants. Since there are 3 skull servants in my grave nad 2 ladies in the wight his atk is 5000. and cause of Lady White’s effect he cannot be destroyed by battle and he is unaffected by card effects.

Strange guy: REDGAR RUNNNNNNN.

Redgar(thinking): I ve heard that voice before. Redgar got on his feet and began running as fast as he could. He hadn’t made even ten steps when 2 hooded guys jumped before him.

Redgar: Damt move out of my way.

Hooded Guy 1: I don’t think so. OUCH.

Two guys had punched them to the ground. Redgar looked up and saw Winduct and his brother Terraplant

Redgar: Winduct wha…

Terraplant: Run you 2 head back to the dorm I ll bring your friend back.

Winduct: You heard him let’s go
Redgar: Why did you come here?
Winduct: I just I had a bad feeling.

The 2 boys continued running when….. BOOM!!!

An explosion happened at the place the 2 duelists were dueling

Redgar: Damt Ace and Terraplant were there…

Winduct: Let’s go my brother will take care of things.

Back at the explosion.

MissTaylor: Give me the card right now.
Terraplant: Oh my god what happened here? Headmaster? What are you doing here?
Vem: Thank god. Terraplant listen. Take this card and guard it with your life. Now run.

Hooded Guy: Not so fast. You have to get through me first.

Terraplant: Damt.Sry about this Gigaplant.

Hooded Guy: Are you talking to your deck?

Terraplant threw his deck at the guy and he stumbled as he was hit by the cards and fell on MissTaylor.

Terraplant grabbed Vem and run towards the Gate of the school,

Vem: W8 that other kid we haven’t found it yet.

Terraplant: I am afraid we have no time.

MissTaylor: Don’t look at me you fool after…

Her voice suddenly collapsed and she feel to the floor with an empty look….

Next Chapter: The true Identity of the Enemy. Hold on Ace!

Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm

this chapter was super crazy awesome!i liked it. :Pnice red continue.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:00 am

Hehe nice to hear that from you Blaze :)
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Nice chapter, wanna see who's the hooded guy :3
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 am

Chapter 11

Hooded man: Ahh that bastard threw his deck on me. Damt he got away

Steps were heard close to the hooded man

Hooded man: Master what are you doing here? I am very sorry for what happened i promise i ll make up for it

Master: You better do otherwise you ll end up like her

He pointed at MissTaylor that was lying on the ground

Hooded man: Glurp. Yes sir

Master: Btw where is CHaos and Geo?

Hooded man: They were knocked out by some students i ll go pick em up

Master: Ok i ll leave you to it Sin i ll return to the base. Oh and bring that stupid woman back as well.

Sinakis: Yessir

Meanwhile back at the school....

Vem: Terraplant this is serious call Blaze Iverson and Aris. Oh and bring me the 2 children that witnessed the incedent as well

Terraplant: Yessir

10 minutes later everyone was gathered

Blaze: What's going on Vem you dont look so good

Vem: Truth is i aint good. They came for it Blaze

Blaze: But...but who did they know it was here?

Aris: Know what what is going on?

Iverson I ll explain:

3 years ago me Vem and Blaze went on an expedition cause we heard of an extremely rare card being in a nearby location. So since Blaze's father is an archologist me and Vem took Blaze as our guide. When we reached our destination we beagan working. We were diggind for 3 days when we found that treasure chest. We opened it and found that card in it.
Terraplant do you mind giving me the card?

Terraplant: Yes sure. Here

He handed the card to Iverson

Vem: Lemme coninue with the story. We took this card and so we took our way home.
But one our way home a group of 5 attacked us. We were lucky to escape with the card. It was clear they were after it

Aris: What is so special about this card?

Iverson: Nothing it doesnt have a good effect but for some reason they want it badly

Redgar: Sry to interrupt can you tell us what the card does?

Iverson: Yeah sure. The name is Mooryan Curry and the effct says increase any player's lp by 200

Winduct: That's practicly useless. Ace is in danger for this shitty card?

Vem: Watch your mouth Winduct. This card may look useless but sth is special about it that's why they were after it

Blaze: Yeah we better make a plan to save Ace first. YOu 2 (he pointed at Redgar and WInduct) go back to your dorms now it's late

Redgar: We re not going anywhere Ace is our Friend and we wanna help him as much as you do

Aris: But getting killed wont help him. What can you 2 do?

Winduct: Dont doubt us we are not that bad.

Vem: Ok ok rlx everyone let them stay Aris and Blaze it's their descision.

Redgar&WInduct: Hold on Ace we are coming to save you!

Next Chapter: The plan. Something is not right
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:08 am

LOL. THE MIGHTY MOORYAN CURRY?!?!?!?! THIS IS ONE OF THE RAREST CARD IN THE WHOLE YU-GI-OH UNIVERSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Mooyan Curry.... lawled when I read that xD gg
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 pm

back guys i read everthing redgar grats
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:46 am

Again with the Mooyan Curry... Decent chapter but you have written Mooryan Curry somewhere, and too many cloaked men. Besides these, its a decent chapter. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 am

Everyone: Thnx for reading them!

Winduct: Sry for confusing you with the hooded guys. Here: 3 hooded men(Sin/Chaos/Geo) 1 hooded woman(taylor).

Chapter 12:

???: He is waking up
SInakis: Took him some time

SInakis and a mysterious guy were on a lab. there were 4 people lying in beds. One of them just woke up

Sinakis: I see you woke up
Ace: Wha..? Where am I?
???: Calm down everything is ok
Ace: Who are you? Where am I?
???: My name is Shock and i am your doctor. YOu were unconcious for 12 hours. The gentleman here is Sinakis
Sinakis: You can call me Sin.
Ace: And where are we?
Shock: Far from your school i am afraid. Actually you are sth like our hostage
Ace: WHAT?
Sinakis: YOur friend Redgar and your headmaster have sth we want and you are our way there.
Ace: Damt.....

Meanwhile back at the school

Vem: Ok guys go rest tonight me and Aris will make a plan to go rescue Ace. Oh and dont forget tha Fast Tournament is still up
Redgar: Damt I havent practiced at all
Winduct: Me neither...

TOmorrow morning at dinning hall

Redgar: GIve me a break
WInduct: What?
Redgar: I am dueling our leader Mystirious
Winduct: Ouch this aint gonna be easy
Redgar: Who are you dueling?
Winduct: SabreW. Who is he anyway
Redgar: :O. He is one of the DGA 5
Winduct: Glurp. Oh great...

The bell rang and boys attended to class. It was history lesson

Proffesor: And the Pharaoh saved the people of the mighty Zork...
Redgar: Pss WInduct
Winduct: What?
Redgar: What happened to the plan?
Winduct: No clue
Proffesor: YOu 2 in the back quiet plz

The rest of the lesson was boring as usual. when the bell rang the 2 boys went to their dorm to practice

Redgar: Not good enough. Junk Archer Direc....

Someone was knoking the door

Redgar: Oh come on..

They turned the holograms off and opened the door. It was Deathsky

Deathsky: Hello guys Headmaster Vem wants to see you
Redgar: Thnx Deathsky cya later
Deathsky: Bye guys!

In Vem's office:

Vem: Hello boys
Redgar&Winduct: Hi
Vem I have both good and bad news
Winduct: Glurp
Vem: Good news is we have located them. They are hiding in a nearby city called Geartown.
Redgar: And the bad news?
Vem: 1st your brother Winduct lost his deck while fightning and has to build a new one. That means he wont be coming and he ll also be disqualified from the tournament.
Terraplant: It's fine by me. But you guys be careful
Vem: The other bad news is that you Winduct cant come with us. We decided to take 1 of you cause it ll be a big risk to take you both. While we ll be missing Terraplant will be this school's headmaster and you will help him with his duties.

After a moment of silence Winduct said

Winduct: Yessir
Vem: We are leaving tommorow afternoon. YOu make your duels for the tournament in the morning.
Redgar: Yessir

Vem: Blaze plz escort Redgar and Winduct back to their dorms.

Moments later...

Blaze: Goodnight guys and gl for tommorow.
Redgar: Night

The 2 boys were sitting in their beds without talking. The news came weird to them....

Next Chapter: I will not lose. Come forth Chimeratech Fortress Dragon!

Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:06 am

nice man please hurry up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next