Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)

Go down 
+16
sinakis
Train Heartnet
Shock
Stef
Fallen King
aris
Blaze
Kobayashi
NoobSlayer13
Harper7000
Terraplant
vem123
Winduct
IversonSt3
Vongola-x
redgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys this my story inspired by vem I thought of writing one too.
So here it is.

CHAPTER ONE: The Junk Duelist.

The year is 2015 in Neo Domino City. A young man named Redgar is running with all his strength to make it to Synchro Duel Academy int time. You see today is the first day of school and really wants to make it.But on his way there.

Redgar: I am late I am late I am late I am late….
Stranger: Ouch
Redgar: Oh sry did I hit you?
Stranger: Cant you watch were you are going young man? Oh you are a duelist?
Redgar: Yes sir. Excuse me know I have to go cause I ll miss my first class.
Stranger: W8 take this(hands over a card to Redgar)
(Redgar reads the card. Junk Synchron. He thinks for a bit and
Redgar: Oh My God You are…. :O Where did he go?
The stranger had disappeared.
Still wondering if this really happened Redgar continued running towards SDA.
When he finally made it there…

Door Guy: Hello there youngster. You wanna enter the academy right?
Redgar: You betcha I want
Door Guy: I am sry you are late come back next year
Redgar: WHAT?? Isnt there any way for me to enter? please.
Door Guy: Well if it turns out you are strong enough to defeat me then you can enter.
Redgar: It’s settled then.
BOTH OF THEM: DUEL!

Redgar: My turn
I summon Junkie in def mode. You’re up.
(Junkie
DARK/Warrior/Effect/Level 2
ATK0/DEF 1000
When this card is sent to the graveyard infict 500 points of damage to your opponents life points.)

Door Guy: Hahaha is this your best?
My turn! I summon Twin Sword Marauder in ATK mode(1600 ATK)
When Twin Sword Marauder attacks a defence position monster piercing dmg is inflicted and he can attack once more in a row.
Go my Marauder slay that pathetic piece of Junk
(4000/3400)
Redgar: You ll pay for that. Junkies’s effect activates when it is to the graveyard he inflicts 500 points of dmg to you. Now take this!
(3500/3400)
Door Guy: That’s nothing. Twin Sword Marauder’s effect actiavates. Direct Attack!
(3500/1800).

Redgar: Here I go.

I summon Junk Synchron in atk mode. Now his effect activates and I Special Summon Junkie from my graveyard.
It’s tune up time. I tune my lvl 3 Junk Synchron and my lvl 2 Junkie to form..

Junk Warrior.

Door Guy: What a synchro summon???

Redgar: Now And that’s not all. Since junkie was sent to the graveyard again 500 more points are inflicted to you. Go Junkie!!!

(3000/1800)

Door Guy: You little Dwerp.

Redgar: Chill bro it’s just a duel.

Go Junk WArrior atk Twin Sword Marauder! Junk Punch!!!

(2300/1800)

I end my turn

Door Guy: I ll teach you maners little kid. Watch. I ll begin by setting 1 card face down on the field. Then I ll destroy it to special summon Card Breaker In atk mode.

(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Breaker)

Then I normal summon Rose Warrior Of Revenge in atk mode as well.

(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rose,_Warrior_of_Revenge)

Now I tune my lvl 4 Rose with my lvl 2 Card Breaker to Synchro Summon…

Gaia Knight The Force Of Earth(2600)

Go my knight destroy his pathetic monster.

Redgar: (thinking). Damt this guy is good he took out my Junk Warrior with ease.

(2300/1500)

Redgar(I gotta think of sth quick. Oh I know. Here goes nothing) My turn now.

I activate my spell card. Junk Revival.

Junk Revival
Quick Play spell Card

Special summon 2 lvl 4 or lower “Junk” monsters from your graveyard. They cannot be used as synchro material monsters except for the synchro summon of a “Junk” synchro monster. During the end phase remove from play those monsters.

Come foth Junk Synchron and Junkie!

Then I actiavate my 2nd spell card. Junk Reinforcmetns.

Junk Reinforcments

Remove from play 1 Junk moster from your graveyard from play and increase the level of 1 face up non tuner Junk monster you control by 2.

I remove from play Junk Warrior to make Junkie a lvl 4 monster.

Door Guy: You are pathetic removing your own monsters from the game

Redgar: We ll see. I tune my lvl 3 Junk Synchron with my now lvl 4 Junkie to synchro summon… Junk Archer.

And Junkie’s effect activates you take 500 points of dmg

(1500/1500)

Then Junk Archer’s effect activates. I remove from play your monster until the end phase.

Door Guy: WHAT???

Redgar: Now my Archer finish him off. CONCECRATED SHOT!!!

(0/1500)

Redgar: Hehe looks like I win now step aside.

From somewhere near the the sound of clappings reaches the 2 men.
A guy approaches them both.

Strange Guy: Nice duel bravo to both of you. Steff tell me who is this kid

Redgar(thinking) So this guy’s name is steff.

Steff: Mr Iverson nothing to worry about. Just a little Dwerp.

NEXT CHAPTER: Mr Iverson and the Fearsome Brionac Blue Duelist.

Last edited by redgar on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 am

Chapter 13

The following morning...

WInduct: Cya later Red i ll go duel SabreW for the tournament
Redgar: GL I ll cya later

Outside Wurm Dorm though...

Mystirious: Mornin Redgar i hope you are rdy to duel!
Redgar: Bring it on!!!
(Myst 8000/Red 8000)
Mystirious: Here i go. I set a monster I set 1 card and end my turn!
Redgar: My turn! I summon Junk Bin in defence mode and end my turn

(Junk Bin
DARK/Machine/Lvl 1
ATK: 100/DEF: 100

During your standby phase if this card is in your graveyard and you control no spell or trap cards and all monsters in your graveyard are “Junk” monsters you can special summon it. There can only be 1 face-up “Junk Bin” monster.This card cannot be used as a synchro material monster except for the synchro summon of a “Junk” monster.)

Mystirious: Is that all? My draw! I flip my face down monster Machina Defender! With his effect i can add 1 comander GOvington from my deck to my hand! Then I summon Machina Gearfrmae in atk mode. Through his effect i add Machina Soldier to my hand! Now Machina Defender attack his Junk Bin!!! GO Machina Gearfrmae Direct attack!

(8000/6200)

Redgar: Not bad. My turn! During my standby face my monster returns in defence mode if i have no spells or trap cards!

Now by releasing Junk Bin i advance summon Junk Overlord!(his eff mentioned in previous chapters). Now Junk Overlord attack his machina Defender
(6800/6200)
I set 1 card and end my turn!

Mystirious: My turn! Draw I switch Machina Gerframe in defence mode(DEF 0) and set 1 monster. YTour turn
Redgar: During my standby phase Junk Bin returns in def mode. Then i summon Junk Downloader in attack mode.

(Junk Downloader

DARK/Warrior/Tuner/Lvl 3

ATK 1200 DEF 600

When this card is normal summoned successfully add 1 “Junk” tuner monster ither than Junk Downloader from your deck to your hand.)

I choose to add Junk Synchron TO my hand. Now it's tuning time! I tune my lvl 3 Junk Downloader with my lvl 1 Junk Bin to synchro summon!
Come Forth!

JUNK NINJA!!!

(Junk Ninja
DARK/Warrior/Synchro/Effect/Level 4
ATK 1900/DEF 500
1 “Junk” tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
By removing 1 “Junk” monster from your Graveyard,you can activate 1 of the following effects:
*During this turn this card can attack your opponent directly. Any Battle Damage it inflicts this turn is halved.
*Remove this card from play untill the End Phase. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.)

Now Junk Ninja attack his machina gearframe! And Junk Overlord attack his face down monster!

Mystirious: Ha it's machina peaceekeper. Now thanks to his effect i can add Machina sniper to my hand!(My plan is almost ready hehe)

Redgar: I end my turn!

Mystyrious: Here i go! By discarding 2 Machina Fortress from my hand i can special summon 1 of them to my side of the field! Now Machina Fortress attack Junk Overlord!

(6800/6100)

Mystirious: I set a 2nd card end end my turn!

Redgar: Not bad! My turn and Junk Bin returns to my field! Now I summon Junk Synchron on atk mode! Now i tune my lvl 3 Junk synchron my lvl 4 Junk Ninja and my lvl 1 Junk Bin to synchro summon Junk Destoyer!!! With his effect i can destroy 2 cards on the field. I choose the card you just set and Machina Fortress.

Mystirious: Ha when Machina Fortress is targeted by an effect i discard 1 card in your hand

Redgar: I only have 1 and that is Junkie!

Now Junk Destroyer DIRECT ATTACK!!!

(4200/6100)

Mystirious:(if i draw the right card now i may have victory) Draw! YES!
Here i come! I summon Machina Soldier in atk mode! Due to his effect Machina Sniper is special summoned! Then i reveal my face down card: Call Of The Haunted. With that i bring back Machina Defender!

Redgar:(thinking) Damt 3 monsters and still he has 3 cards in his hand. He really is good

Mystirous: Now I activate the spell card Double Summon that lets me summon 1 more time this turn, I call forth Commander GOvington!

Redgar: Dont tell me you actually....

Mystirious: Now by sending Machina Soldier,Machina Sniper,Machina Defender and Commander Govington from my field to the grave i summon my most powerful monster! JOIN FORCES WITH ME!

MACHINA FORCE!!!

Redgar: He actually summoned it :O
I reveal my face down card. Junk Shield

(Junk Shield
Normal Trap Card

Activate only when you control 1 or more face up Junk monsters. Your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn.)

Mystirious: Looks like you got away this turn but lets see you winning. I end my turn!

REdgar: Draw!!! (junk Transformation? I still have a chance) First things first Junk Bin returns in defence mode. Now here goes nothing! I activate the spell card Junk TRansformation!

(Junk Transformation
Normal Spell card

Tribute 1 “Junk” monster. Declare 1 monster card name. Your opponent checks his deck and if there are any monsters by that name they are immediately special summoned to your side of the field and both players draw 1 card. The attack points of the spcial summoned monster(s) become 0 and they are removed from play when
removed from the field. If there aren’t any monsters with the declared name in your opponent’s deck your opponent draws 2 cards.)

Redgar: I tribute Junk Bin and i declare...Cyber Dragon

Mystirious: :O how did you know i was running Cyber Dragon?
Redgar: Terraplant told me :P
Mystirious: Damt!
A cybernetic dragon appeared in Redgar's side of the field!
Redgar: Now shufffle and draw 1 card! Well let's see if what Terraplant said really works!

I fuse Cyber Dragon and Machina FOrce with the means of Contact Fusion to Fusion Summon... Come to the Rescue CHIMERATECH FORTRESS DRAGON!!!

Mystirious: Impossible...

Redgar: Both of my monsters end this duel! DIRECT ATTACK!!

Mystirious: I actually lost. Damt you re good
Redgar: You 2 sir!
Mystirious: Well these things happen! I ll cya later Red good duel
REdgar: CYa

Redgar set off to find WInduct....

Next Chapter: A new synchro? The true power of Psychic Nightmare!

Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 am

Nice chapter. I think it was very close to the anime,because you drew the card that was best in this situation :P.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 am

red there is only one person who couldbe so lucky to do this and that's you!
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:46 am

nice red
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:45 am

Chapter 14:

SabreW: And that's not all thanks to Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's special ability i can special summon Exploder dragon from my graveyard! Now REDMT attack his genetic Woman! and exploder Dragon Direct atack

(WIN: 5900/SAB: 8000)

Redgar just arrived to see this mess. It seemed like the duel just beagn but Winduct's field was emptyand 2 huge dragons were on SabreW's side of the field.

Winduct: My turn(i am in a tough spot already). Draw! I set 1 monster and 1 card and end my turn!

SabreW: Is that all? Here I come! REDMD attack his face down monster
Winduct: Ha You just destroyed Pandaborg and with his special ability i summon Telekenetic Shocker from my deck in ATK mode!SabreW: Hmph i switch my exploder dragon in defence mose set 1 card face down and end my turn!
Winduct: Comeback time! Draw!(YES) By tributing my Telekenetic Shocker i advance summon Overdrive Teleporter. With his effect i pay 2000 lp to special summon 2 lvl 3 or lower psychic type monsters from my deck!

(3900/8000)

I select Lifeforce Harmonizer and Psychic Jumper. But that's not all! With Psychic Junper's special ability i pay 1000 lp to take control of your REDMT by giving you my lifeforce harmonizer

(2900/8000)

Now i tune My psychic Jumper with my overdrive teleporter to synchro summon Thought RUler Archfiend! Now Thought Ruler Archfiend attck Lifeforce Harmonizer!

(2900/6100)

And with Thought Ruler's effect i gain 800 lp

(3700/6100)

Now REDMT attack Exploder Dragon

SabreW: With my dragon's effect both monsters get destroyed.

Winduct: Damt! I set a 2nd card and end my turn

SabreW: At that time i reveal the continuus trap. Royal Decree. I think you know what it does.
My turn. I set a monster and end my turn

Winduct: My turn! I summon Doctor Cranium and i tune him with Thought Ruler Archfiend to synchro summon the almighty Hyper Psychic Blaster!!!
Now My blaster attack his face down monster

SabreW: You destroyed my totem dragon no big deal...
Winduct: Yeah but with my monster's special ability it is quite the deal. You see when he attacks a defence position monster i gain the difference and you lose the difference!

(6700/3300)

SabreW: Not bad but it's time to meet the True power of my deck! Get ready! During my standby phase i can Special summon totem dragon in defence mode and i release him to summon Blue Eyes White Dragon!
Winduct:How? He requires 2 tributes?
SabreW: TOtem Dragon counts as 2 tributes! GO BEWD attack Hyper Psychic Blaster!
(6600/3300)

Winduct: That's all? I summon Grapple Blocker in atk mode. With his effect BEWD cannot attack or change his battle position

SabreW: You little...I draw! MUHAHAHA! Time to end this! I activate the spell card Ancient rules. With that i can special summon 1 lvl 5 or higher normal monster from my hand! And guess what that is? Blue Eyes White Dragon No 2! Now My new dragon attack!

(4800/3300)

And now my other Blue Eyes is free to attack directly!

(1800/3300)

Let's see how you ll beat 2! And i have a 3rd one w8ing as well!
Winduct: (Come on gimme sth good): Draw! Hmm i summon Psychic Nail in atk mode. Then i activate the spell Psychokinesis! If i control 1 Psychic type monster i can destroy 1 card on the field. I choose Blue eyes White Dragon. Then i take 1000 damage

(800/3300)

Then i activate the spell card Telekinetic Power Well to revive Psychich Jumper and take 600 dmg

(200/3300)

Now i tune my 2 monsters to synchro summon........Psychic Nightmare!

SabreW: What is that thing?
Winduct: YOur worse Nightmare... With his effect i declare a card type and if you have it in your hand he gains 1000. I say monster card
SabreW: Damt you re right it's my 3rd BEWD
Winduct: Next time dont speak so much... now my monster's attack points are 3400. But still i activate the equip spell card Psychic Sowrd. One of My psychics gains atk equal to our life points difference meaning he gains 3100 reaching 6500!
SabreW: WHAT???
Winduct: And thanks to your Royal Decree you cant stop him with spells and traps! Now go Psychic Nightmare attack his BEWD and end this duel.......

Redgar: Wow Winduct you really dueled great back there
Winduct: Nothing special rly :P
Redgar: Where did you get that last syncho?
Winduct: Not gonna tell you
Redgar: :(. Ok i gotta get ready we are leaving remember? I ll cya when i come back with Ace!
Winduct: Ok then cya later

Kilometers away....

Sin: Master they are coming..
Master: Excellent prepare a nice welcoming party..
Sin: I ll ltake care of it Sir
Master: Have the other 3 fools woken up?
Sin: Only Misstaylor hasnt.
aster: And waht did you do with the boy?
Sin: Shock has him
Master: Ok then let's get this party started....

NEXT CHapter: The first contact. Iverson vs Chaos
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 am

Equip only to a Psychic-Type monster. If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, the equipped monster gains ATK equal to the difference (max. 2000).

You little cheater :P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 am

Nc episode Mr.Redgar
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 am

nice
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 am

@Terraplant: Fffs keep it to yourself is it so hard? It's an anime after all...
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:52 am

redgar wrote:
@Terraplant: Fffs keep it to yourself is it so hard? It's an anime after all...

I see no girls with giant.....you know what I mean,so it's not anime. :P
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:05 am

@Terraplant One Word...

EPIC WIN xD

Anyways, good job, watch your spelling mistakes.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Ok guys i won be writting new chapters any time soon.

Just think that tis was the first circle of the series and it came to an end.

More series might come at Christams or Easter although it ll be hard due to real life difficulties
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:47 am

OK GUYS THE SECOND CIRCLE BEGINS NOW!!!

CHAPTER 15: The First Contact: Iverson vs Chaos

Vem: Is everything set, Iverson?

Iverson looked nervous but determined.

Iverson:Yes it is Vem don't worry. Now gather and hear the plan. We might have a clue about where their hideout is. We believe it is located in the Domino City Square in Dock No 4.
Blaze: Ok then, what are we waiting for?
Vem: I guess nothing. Let's go!

Meanwhile...

Chaos: They should be here any minute now I bet they won't see that coming...
Geo: I hope you know what you're doing Chaos...
Chaos: Just sit back and enjoy.
Geo: But the Master said...
Chaos: I don't care about what he said. Now if you're afraid get out of here!

Geo's face was all sweaty but he remained still.

Chaos: Here they are...

Across the street the gang was moving silently...

Chaos: Let's go!
Geo: Hmph...

Aris: I have a bad feeling about this...
Vem: Look out!

A guy on a motocycle shot at them.

Iverson: What the hell? Run guys I'll deal with him!

Iverson stood face to face with the hooded man.
He took his hood off and revealed his identity...

Chaos: Hello there, Iverson.
Iverson: You...
Chaos: Remember me?
Iverson: Let's just get this over with.

BOTH: DUEL

NEXT CHAPTER: The Power Of The Puny

(small chapter just to get back in to the story)

Last edited by redgar on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:08 am

Yes it is a small chapter inded but no worries. I thought you would start a completely new story, start from chapter 1. I don't remember the previous chapters that's way.
I spotted a few mistakes, I'll leave that to Stef. You also had a few colour mistakes. For now i can't say alot about your chapter, it was small, not to much plot. I'll read the next one and see how it goes .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:20 pm

I changed and fixed some colors, formatted the text, corrected some mistakes, added punctuation points and corrected some expressions/lines. I also changed the "WTF?" to "What the hell?", since it is more appropriate. Do not use mature language ;)

Anyways, good chapter. Is the second circle the new story you talked about?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:07 pm

No no guys dont get complicated this is the old story i just felt sry about leaving it in half i ll finish this and then begin the new i was talking about

CHAPTER 16: THE POWER OF THE PUNY

Vem: Where is IVerson? Did he stay behind?
Redgar: Yes he stayed to face that hooded guy
Vem: Damt. Ok let's stick together that's the building
Aris: Hmph just leave it to me

Meanwhile....

Chaos: Ladies first....
Iverson: Hahaha very funny. I set 1 monster and end my turn
Chaos: Is that all? Muhahaha you remain weak like you did in the old days
Iverson: Just play i am in a hurry
Chaos: I on the other hand have all time in the world... Ok here i come!
I ll begin by activating the spell card Future Fusion. With that i send Destiny Hero Malicius and Treeborn Frog to my graveyard to form Elemental Hero Absolute Zero in 2 turns. Now i summon Destiny Hero Diamond Dude in atk mode. I use his effect to look at the top card of my deck *Draws a card* and check if it's a spell card *Checks*. Haha looks like it is Miracle Fusion lucky me i ll get to activate it next turn. Now Destiny Hero Diamond Dude attack his face down monster

*The Hero shot a laser from his eyes and destroyed a little creature wearing a helmet*

Iverson: You just destroyed Cross Porter and when HE is destroyed i get to add 1 Neo Spacian Monster from my deck to my hand. I choose Neo SPacian Dark Panther.

Chaos: Puny... I end my turn with a facedown

Iverson: My turn! Draw! *Thinking*
Chaos: What's keeping you?
Iverson: I am thinking shut up
Chaos: Now that's new i didn't know you had that ability MUHAHAHA
Iverson: I summon Neo Spacian Dark Panther in atk position. With his effect i can copy on of your monster's effects I copy you D-Hero D-Dude and look at my card *Looks* It's the spell card Polymerization. I set 2 cards and end my turn

Chaos: I thought i would keep forever... Here i go. I use the miracle fusion spell card in my grave and i remove treeborn frog and D-Hero D-Dude to Fusion Summon. Come forth ELEMENTAL HERO ABSOLUTE ZERO.

*A huge icy monster emerged from Chaos's graveyard and stared right at dark panther

Chaos: Now my monster attack his little cat

*The hero shot an ice beam at dark panther frozing it into place and then cracking it into million pieces*

(IVE: 2500/CHAOS: 4000)

Chaos: With that i end my turn

Iverson: Draw! I activate the spell card polymerization and i fuse from my hand Elemental Hero Necroshade with Neo Spacian Air Hummingbird to fusion summon....
ELEMENTAL HERO GREAT TORNADO(ATK 2800)

Chaos: I rememeber your puny E-heroes you were using them since we were kids
Iverson: I have improved since then
Chaos: MUHAHAHAHA i really doubt that
Iverson: ffs. When my hero is summoned it halfs the attack of all your monster

*With a flapping of his winds Tornado made Zero lose his balance and fall in his knees*

Iverson: Now go Tornado blast away that pathetic hero of his

*WIth a second flapping Zero turned into dust and vanished*

Chaos: My Heroe's effect destroyes all your monsters when he lives the field
Iverson: Damt i should know that. I still havent normal summoned. I summon Neo Spacian Grand Mole and end my turn

* a small rat-like creature digged a hole and appeared on Iverson's side*

Chaos: My turn! Remember my future fusion? It activates now! Rise again Elemental Hero Absolute Zero. I remove from play the destiiny hero malicius in my grave to special summon anoher from my deck. Then i releasen him to summon Destiny Hero Dasher(2100). Now i offer my Zero as a tribute to my dasher to raise it's attack by 1000(3100)

Iverson: Why on earth do that?
Chaos: You still are stupid... When Zero leaves the field all your monsters are destroyed leaving your field open for my dasher's direct attack. And your life points are just 2500 meaning....
Iverson: Oh no...
Chaos: Go Dasher direct attack

* The robotic Hero dashed wildly against Iverson but at the peak of reaching him the little rat-like creature appeared and took the attack. BOth monsters dissapeareared after that*

Chaos: What just happened?
Iverson: My call of the haunted trap! I used it to bring back Grand Mole so both our monsters returned to our hands
Chaos: Hmpf i end my turn
Iverson: I go! I summon Elemental Hero Neos Alius in attack mode! GO my hero direct attack

*The little hero punched right at Chaos casuing a mini-shock*

(IVE: 2500/CHAOS: 2100)
Chaos: Not bad! Draw! I set one card and end my turn!
Iverson: (thinking) *this must be a hell of a card he just set* Draw! i activate Necroshade's effect in the graveyard wich allows me to normal summon a level 7 or higher Elemental hero monster without releasing! Appear to my side ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS(2500). Now my monsters both of you direct attack end this duel

Chaos: I reveal my face down card Doom of the winner....

*Ignoring the activation both heroes attacked at chaos dropping his life points to 0*

(IVE: 2500/CHAOS: 0)

Iverson: I won? What is that card? Answer me

Iverson turned to look at Chaos and socked show that he was lying down unconcious. He approached and lifted the card right in front of his face. And then he froze in his position dropping the card from his hand.....

NEXT CHAPTER: DOUBLE TROUBLE

Last edited by redgar on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:33 am

Wow,real nice :) But,when did Chaos get treeby in his graveyard ?

And wouldn't special summoning mole cause a replay?Chaos could decide to not attack.Also,what was Chaos's last face-down
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:17 am

yeh shock is right:( story should be with the right rullings
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 am

@Treeborn went to grave with future fusion i misstyped deepsea diva
@I mad the rulings more anime-like but if you want em real fine by me
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 am

I spotted plenty of mistakes but no colour mistake. Guess you must be writing pretty fast. I would like to see some description of the characters and place.

So when this story ends, then you'll start the new one? When is this story then gonna end? Around which chapter?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 am

plz hurry up and finish your story redgar.we are waiting for the new chapters soon
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Guys relax you realise i barely have time to go to the bathroom right? So plz just read if you or dont read if you dont like but stop putting useless pressure on me :/

CHAPTER 17: DOUBLE TROUBLE

Geo was waiting in the spot Chaos told him to. The wind was blowing making his hair move out of his face slowly revealing a big scar in his right chick. Suddenly he heard fast steps in the back alley. He turned aroung and saw 4 people running across the street. He rocognised Vem whom he had seen dueling Taylor. Why is Chaos taking so much? he thought...

Redgar: Are we there yet? Who was that guy in the bike
Vem: Less talk and more run Redgar
Redgar: Oh ok sorry

Redgar was in deep thoughts about the incident a while ago. Something didnt feel right. He stopped running all of a sudden

Blaze: Why did you stop running? Come on quickly let's go
Redgar: Um guys you might wanna see this
Aris: What is it again?

Aris was left with his mouth open just like Redgar did. He now saw what he did.

Aris: This..this can't be real

Vem and Blaze turned around to see for themselves

A huge thing was standing there right in front of them and it looked awfully familiar

Vem: It it can't be

Blaze: No way....

Meanwhile.....

Iverson was still frozen after reading the card Chaos had activated. He picked it up again and read the description as closely as he could:

Trap card/Normal

Activate only when your life points become 0 and offer your soul as a tribute. The monster that turned your life points to 0 becomes real

Iverson calmed down and looked at Chaos.

Iverson: Ok get up stop this stupid joke and admit your defeat...

Nothing happened

Come on this can't be real Iverson thought. He approached Chaos and checked his pulse. It was still beating slowly

He picked him up and placed his on his motorcycle. Then he called an ambulance to come pick him up put the strange card in his pocket and left towards the dierection Vem and the others had gone.

Back at the alley...

Vem: THAT'S ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS! IVERSON'S ACE MONSTER. BUT WHY IS IT REAL?
EVERYONE RUN

They all began running away. All but one

Aris: You don't scare me. Come forth Gladiator Beast HERAKLINOS

Aris placed a card on his duel disk and a huge hologram appeared in front of him and stood between him and Elemental Hero Neos.

Aris: I knew it it is just a hologram guys. Guys? Where are you?

He searched for them but they were gone. Now Heraklinos was fighting head to head with the other hologram. Aris heard a crawl behind him and turned immidiately.

Aris: Who is there?

???: Oh you will soon find out son

Aris: Are you the one responsible for this? Answer me!

???: Relax. We will make a deal. YOu defeat me in a duel and i will grant your wish if you defeat me.

Aris: Fine by me...

BOTH: DUEL

Aris: I ll begin if you dont mind.

The 2 creatures were still fighting behind them

Looks like i ll have to do this without Heraklinos...

Aris: I summon Gladiator Beast Equeste in attack mode(1600). I place 2 cards face down on the field and end my turn

???: I summon Jain Darksworn Paladin in attack position (1800).

Aris: Did you say Darksworn......

Two blocks to the west....

Blaze: Great the others managed to get lost. Blaze had reached to the entrance of the bulding Vem beleived that Ace was taken. I guess i ll have to wait for them...

And a little souther...

Redgar: Oh boy i am in trouble now...

Redgar was alone in a Dark allley with no clue about his location. He was thinking about what to do when he heard footsteps

He tourned and was surpised to see a somewhat of a familiar face

Redgar: YOU.......

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: GRAVE RESULTS!
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:53 am

finally i am dueling someone.i hope i win:p
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:31 am

CHAPTER 18: GRAVE RESULTS

???: When Jain Darksworn Paladin attacks he gains 300 extra attack points. GO my paladin destroy his monster

Aris: Don't count on that. Waboku activate! I reduce the battle damage to 0 and my monster isn't destroyed for this turn. In adition my monster's effect activates allowing me to switch it for another gladiator beast monster from my deck. I pick Gladiator Beast Murmilo. Now in turn, when this gladiator beast is summoned through another one's effect i destroy 1 of your monsters. Now Murmilo destroy his paladin!

The little creature wrapped around the paladin making him dissapear in a dark mist.
???: Not bad i end my turn
Aris: Hmph! Draw. Myrmilo go direct attack!

(???: 3200/ARIS: 4000)

???: You fell for it...
Aris: What are you blabbing about?
???: From my hand i special summon Gorz the Emmisary of Darkness! When i recieve battle damage and i dont control any cards i can special summon him to my side of the field! In adition a token is also summoned with the same attack points as the monster you attacked with.

A huge creature jumped out of the hooded man's hand and landed in front of him standing tall and mighty

Aris: I set another face-down and end my turn.

???: My turn! I begin by summoning Lyla Darksworn sorceress in attack mode. Then through her effect i switchher to defence mode to destroy one of your spell/traps. I choose the right one

The female wizard raised her staff and a sudden blow destroyed aris face down
Aris: not mirror force....

???: Go Gorz attack his poor gladiator beast monster

Gorz shot a shadow ball that blew murmillo into pieces. Then the murmillo shaped token attacked Aris direclty.

(???: 3200/ARIS: 1300)

???: Also during my end phase my Lyla sends the top 3 cards from my deck to the graveyard...

Aris show a little dog, a beast shaped mage and a spell card taking their place in the mysterious's man graveyard

Aris: Draw! I reveal my face down card! Call of the haunted! With that i bring back murmillo from my grave! Then i normal summon Gladiator Beast Bestiari! Bestiari Murmillo fuse together to form...
GLADIATOR BEAST GYZARUS

A huge bird looking creature came soaring the sky and stomped Gorz and Lyla in his way

Aris: When Gyazrous is summoned i select and sestroy 2 of your cards. I select Lyla and Gorz

???: Interesting...

Aris: Go Gyzarous attack his token!

Gyzarous roared and the token has blasted far far away
(???: 1600/Aris: 1300)

Aris: Let's see you now

???: Time to end this duel. Draw....

Meanwhile...

Redgar: You wha...what are you doing here?

Redgar had turned pale seeing MissTaylor right in front of him. The memories of their last meeting came into his mind. Although this time something was different...

MissTaylor: You...help...me...

Redgar: Excuse me?
MissTaylor: You...have..to help..me...

Redgar seemed confused and suspicious at the same time
MissTaylor: Quickly...he...is..coming...

Redgar: He?
MissTaylor: S...h..o....

She passed out and Redgar run to grab her. Still confused about what she said he let her down gently and tried to concetrate.
Redgar: What will i do? Where are the others? What AM i suppossed to do?

???(2): You definately can't run...

Redgar: What? Who is there? Show yourself

A young man wearing a doctor suit appeared out of the back alley

???(2): My name is Shock pleased to meet you....

Meanwhile...
Geo: Hello there...

Iverson: Who are you?

Geo: Oh you will find out soon! Duel me now and i ll explain everything once you defeat me

Iverson: Deal!

BOTH: DUEL!!!!

Iverson: I summon Neo Spacian GLow Moss in defence mode and i end my turn

Geo: Then let's get this party started...

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: EXAMINATION AND ELIMINATION
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:30 am

Nice chapter but there are too many duels going on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next