Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Test results for Tsuna Sawada I_vote_lcapTest results for Tsuna Sawada I_voting_barTest results for Tsuna Sawada I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Test results for Tsuna Sawada I_vote_lcapTest results for Tsuna Sawada I_voting_barTest results for Tsuna Sawada I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Test results for Tsuna Sawada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

Test results for Tsuna Sawada Empty
PostSubject: Test results for Tsuna Sawada   Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:46 pm

overd0se.KayKay vs Tsuna Sawada

Blackwing vs Machina Gadget | 2-1
Jinzo Beatdown vs Dark World | 2-0

Comments
Really nice games. You've put me under pressure with your machinas unfortunately only your 2nd duel was a win, but a very nice one.

Playstyle
Your playing style is more defensive. But i think a little too defensive. Try to play more aggressive cards (more in the Deckbuild section). The only offensive action cmes if your Machina Fortress comes out.

Deckbuild
Your Decks are Pretty nice built but there are some cards that dont fit in. Like that level 10 Machina and Gadgjiltron in your first deck. Another bad thing was the overuse of traps. I saw you playing alot of Prisons and BTH's. In your 2nd you used defensive cards like Battle Fader. You should try to play Dark World offensive. I dont know how many Battle Fader you have but 1 is definitly enough.

Rulings
In the Game you did jsut made 2 mistakes, better said 2 mistakes in 1 move xD. You played Future fusion but you didnt show your Fusion monster. Your opponent cant do this all the time. Try to think twice before you continue ;). The 2nd Mistake was that you wanted to summon Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. He can only be summoned if you have your Monsters on the field. Better check the Rulings 2x before testing a tactic ;). A plus is that you saw a little mistake of me with D.D. Crow and Machina fortress. I can't activate Crow because the summin is inherit and doesnt start a chain. In the Quiz you was 75% right. The only thing you didnt know was that Royl Oppression cant negate Gorz.

Results
You have some potencial to be a good duelist, but your have to learn a bit about the playing style ;), thats why I put you the Wurm Purple dorm. Congratz ;)

Make your way into your dorm and open your room ;)
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Test results for Tsuna Sawada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test results for Tsuna Sawada   Test results for Tsuna Sawada Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 am

Thanks for doing that test overdose, i had to leave and didn't finish the test with tsuna ;) .

~~Locked~~
Back to top Go down

Test results for Tsuna Sawada
Page 1 of 1