Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex

Go down 
+12
Uncle Vladimir
Stef
Kobayashi
Terraplant
Fallen King
redgar
NoobSlayer13
IversonSt3
Harper7000
vem123
sinakis
Winduct
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Four men are playing poker in a dark room. Its raining outside, its a tough game. Everyone bets priceless possesions. The room is very silent, the only noise comes from the poor hanging lamp which makes a squeeking sound and the rain outside. Everyone has bet except one man. Suddently he pulls a card from his sleeve and places it face-down on the table and smiles.
Mystery Man #1: hmpf...

Mystery Man#2: What a foolish move

Mystery Man #3: I hope it isnt the one.

The fourth man who bet the card smiled.
20 minutes later, the game ended.

Mystery Man #1: WHAT?! You cheated! There's no way you could have won! Cheater!
Mystery Man #4: Hmpf...

The fourth man took his card and all the possesions he had won and stuffed them in his pocket. He leaned back but before he could get up from his chair, the 1st man ordered his men.

Mystery Man #1: After him! He cheated, that card is mine!Get him!

The fourth man punched the othet two men and escaped through the window and began to rain in the rain, in the middle of the night. He ran with all his speed, but he could see the other men chasing him.

Mystery Man #4 (Man Running): No one must get his hands on this card...

Mystery Man #1 There he is, after him!

He ran as fast as he could but eventually he ended up in a dead-end.

Mystery Man #1: Well, well, though you could outsmart me and my men eh?... Now...give it to me...

Mystery Man #4: Or else what?

Mystery Man #1: Or else i might have to get the card the hard way, and you dont want that now do you?

Mystery Man #4: Fine...

Mystery Man #1: Fine?! *chuckles* that was eas..

Mystery Man #4: We will duel for it.

Mystery Man #1: Duel? *chuckes*, you must me joking...

Mystery Man #4: If you beat me, il give It to you. If you loose, you leave along with your pets and i keep the card.

Mystery Man #1: Fine, have it your way...

Mystery Man #1 took 2 duel disks out of his suitcase and handed one to the other man.

Mystery Man #1 & 4: Let's Duel!

The other two men watched as the others dueled in the rain, under a light pillar.

Mystery Man #1: I draw! and i discard level 5 monster, Mefist the Infernal General to Special Summon Dark Grepher form my hand. Next using Dark Grepher's effect, i discard DARK monster Shadow Tamer from my hand to send 1 DARK monster from my Deck to my Graveyard and i choose Plaguespreader Zombie!. Finally, from my hand i Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon! Your turn....(2 cards in hand)

Mystery Men #2,3: Show him boss!

Mystery Man #4: Hmm... It all comes to this... I draw! and i place 2 cards face-down and 1 monster in face-down defense position. Your move. (3 cards in hand)

Mystery Man #1: Foolish movie, did you forget my dragon's effect? i can remove from play as many DARK monsters form my Graveyard to destroy you!, and that's what im gonna do, i draw! and i remove from play Shadow Tamer to destroy your face-down monster!

Mystery Man #4: You just sent Sangan to the Graveyard, which lets me add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK to my ahnd form my Deck.

Mystery Man #1: That won't save you now. Next i remove send 1 card ffrom my hand to the top of my Deck to Special Summon Plaguespreader from my Graveyard. And now i tune my Dark Grepher with my Plaguespreader to Synchro Summon Gaia Knight the Force of Earth!

Mystery Man #4: Not so fast! I activate Royal Opression, i can pay 800 Life Points to destroy your Gaia!

Mystery Man #1: Ughhh! No!, At least i have my Dragon to attack, go Dark Armed Dragon attack with Darkness Fireball!

Mystery Man #4: Ah! (LP 400)

Mystery Man #1: Oh! Did that hurt?

Mystery Man #4: No, but this will! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Royal Opression. Next i Summon Rescue Cat from my hand and tribute it to Summon X-Saber Airbellum and Death Koalla. Next, Tune my monsters to Synchro Summon Beast Gelaros! (Level 6 Synchro Monster, Beast-Type, ATK 2000/DEF 2000, EARTH) Using the Effect of Beast Gelaros i remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster from my Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters you control with an ATK higher than the removed from play's ATK, and i choose Rescue Cat! So now all monsters you control are destroyed!

Mystery Man #1: No! No way!

Mystery Man #4: Next i Summon another Resuce Cat from my hand!

Mystery Man #1: How many of these things do you have?!

Mystery Man #4: Youl' find out! Using the effect of Rescue Cat i Summon Nimble Momonga and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. And now, i Tribute all my monsters on the field to Summon...

Mystery Man #1: No...this cant be...No!

Mystery Man #4: *Closes eyes* I Tribue Summon Chimaera, the Master of Beasts!

Mystery Man #1: No! Not him! That card is mine! It will be mine!

Mystery Man #4: Youl never get your hands on it! Now Chimaera, attack him directly! And cause of the effect of my monster, you loose the duel..

Mystery Man #1: Nooooo!

Mystery Man #4: Its over

Mystery Man #1: I lost...

He fell down in the cold wet asphalt and started swearing and laughing hysterically.

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct

AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XII The Two Invaders (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:51 am

?????: Nooow!

A man and a woman riding a hoverboard with helmets burst into the room. The man threw several bombs which caused the room to fill with white smoke and the people to run to the nearest exit in panic. Everyone cuffed and screamed.

Iverson: Veeeeem?!
Terraplant: Whats going on?!
Miss Taylor: Vem duck!

At that point the woman took out a giant bazooka-like weapon and aimed for Vem's monster -the hologram of Lorelei-. The weapon shot a giant electrict net which covered Chimaera, causing it to fade out.

Vem: What's happening?!
Winduct: ...Stef...
Vem: Lorelei!

The monster screamed in despair until it vanished. The woman operated a switch in the machine and the net went with incredible speed inside the weapon once again. Obtaining what they came for, the two riders burst out of the building's destroyed window at the speed of light. At that point Mysterious took a gadget out of his pocket at the size of a skate board which quickly transformed into a hoverboard. He jumped on the hoverboard and went after the two thieves, out of the window, out of the building.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Mkyn1h

He chased the two thieves outside the building. The thieves headed torwards the central plaza. Mysterious went after them, riding his hover board with grace. They caused panic and chaos wherever they headed.

Hover Duelist: Is he still after us?
Hover Duelist Girl: Yes, dont worry, i'll take care of it...

She pushed a button on the weapon she was carrying, causing it to shoot a purple ray which burned. Eventually she managed to shoot Mysterious' leg, which caued him to loose control of the hover board and crash.

Hover Duelist Girl: Got'im!

Mysterious crashed on a dumpster, breaking his leg and his hover board.

Mysterious: Ughhhh..

The two hover duelists turned back and headed torwards Mysterious had crashed.

Hover Duelist: Hey! Hey you in the dumpster! Hahaha, you there! *takes helmet off* Tell them you failed, tell them you failed to get it! Hahaha, Tell them Harper was too fast for ya! Hahahahahahahaha

Both of them vanished after having a laugh with him.

~Meanwhile~

The smoke had vanished along with the crowd. Only some people, Winduct, Vem and his friends where there...Nobody had been seriously injured. An angry Vem grabbed Winduct from his shirt.

Vem: I knew you where behind all this! I knew it! Why did you do it?!
Winduct: Get off and calm down...
Vem: Calm down?!
Terraplant: Vem? You alright? What happend? Where's Mysterious?
Winduct: I'l tell you what happend...

Winduct garbbed Redgar and shoved his hand into his ass pocket and took the mysterious blank card out.

Redgar: Hey?! What are you doing?
Winduct: This! This is no ordinary card, its a tracking device, and not only that mhmhm...
Iverson: What do you mean?
Winduct: This card is a poison. The marks in your neck and your hand...let me see.......Oh dear, my! This isnt good..
Redgar: Huh...?

Redgar took his glove off. His left hand had been turned completly black.

Redgar: Aaaah! What the hell is this?!
Miss Taylor: Look at the card...

The card Winduct had in his hands had Redgar's left hand in the image and the level had increased by 1. Letters had started to appear...

Vem: Oh boy..

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 am

Woo! An action scene not involving a children's card game xD. Nicely written winduct, although
there were a few spelling errors. Being evil is fun :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Haha, I like the image you posted xD

Anyways, I liked the

Winduct: ...Stef...

I immagine Harper and that other girl are my minions? MUAHAHAHHA

BOW DOWN TO MY GREATNESS MUAHAHAHHA

xD

Keep up with the chapters, you make the most elaborated ones, and they have a good story behind them :D

@Harper My minion (MUAHHAHAHA xD), mostly, there aren't any SPELLING mistakes, but MISTYPES, because as you can see it's just some words with confused letters or in the worst case with missing letters, and that's because winduct is writing these pretty fast I guess and I also believe he is too lazy to double check what he wrote xD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Haha that's what I meant. And I only am bc you pay me... A lot! I'm thinking $1000 an hour :P. So I'm rich bc of you AND I have a hot girlfriend who rides hoverboards and kicks the cr*p out of people... What now? :D
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am

Thank you very much both. Stef is correct, im typing quite fast to save time and that causes some mistakes. Sometimes i will be adding images of the character's design.
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 am

omg you have imagination thats for sure!!keep it up.i hope i wont die but you know ladies love to cure injured boys so send to the hospital to meet a sexy blond nurse :D :P
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 am

Yesterday I was too tired to add a reply, so here it is :P
Very nice chapter Win! I had a feeling they would go for Lorelei.

Quote :
At that point the woman took out a giant bazooka-like weapon and aimed for Vem's monster -the hologram of Lorelei-. The weapon shot a giant electrict net which
covered Chimaera, causing it to fade out.

^I think you mean Lorelei here.

Quote :
At that point Mysterious took a gadget out of his pocket at the size of a skate board which quickly transformed into a hoverboard.

^Skate boards can't be put in pockets due to their size! Did you mean a miniature skate board?

Quote :
Winduct garbbed Redgar and shoved his hand into his ass pocket and took the mysterious blank card out.

^here i laughed my ass out xDD

Contamination-virus-curse card ftw :P
So Stef, seems like we're partners or I'm your minion too :P
Winduct, keep this up, it's realy good.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 am

Mystirious13 wrote:
omg you have imagination thats for sure!!keep it up.i hope i wont die but you know ladies love to cure injured boys so send to the hospital to meet a sexy blond nurse :D :P

You know there are better things in life than a sexy blond nurse.

Like two sexy blond nurses!! (no cups please)
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:10 am

Off-Topic: Respect to Terraplant! +1

@ Winduct: Very Good, but I don't say anything at most chapters.. :( In this Chapter I only say: "Veeeeem?!" & "What do you mean?" But on the other hand, its my pleasure to be on a Story! :D And lots of thanks. :)

Keep it Up! :king:
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:21 am

Im glad you noticed the mistakes sinakis, that means you pay alot of attention while reading. I have some excuses though.

In the beginning i got mixed up with Chimaera and Lorelei and at one point i realized i made that mistake and replace Lorelei wherever it said Chimaera. Guess i didnt replace all of them.

I ment to say backpack, not pocket. Dont know how that happend. Guess i'm absent minded.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Vladimir
The Invincible Superman
The Invincible Superman
Uncle Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 am

Just read all of the chapters x] Good work so far ;) I saw several "misstypes" but this is not a problem at all.

Keep it up.

More violence please >:3
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XIII A New Threat (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 am

A man is walking in a dark hallway, footsteps are heard...

????: Did you give it to him?
Sinakis: I did... i did, i did...

Vem: Oh boy...
Redgar: Ah! This isn't possible...ughh, wha...is there a cure for this?
Winduct: *chuckles* of course there is, he said with a cheerful tone.
Iverson & Vem & Terraplant: Haha, ha! nice.
Winduct: I can give you the cure right now!, he said in an even more cheerful tone..
Miss Taylor: ?

Winduct grabbed Taylor and raped her put his hand into her pocket, taking Chimaera out.

Winduct: This is the cure! *giddy laugh*
Iverson: You want us to defeat him in a duel?
Winduct: I don't, your beloved fellow does, and not you, him..
Redgar: Me?..Ugh...
Winduct: Tell me something my boy, who gave you this?
Redgar: Beats me, i dont remember,just a regular guy like...
Winduct: How did he look like? What was he wearing? How was he acting? His Deck? What was is made of?
Redgar: Ugh...
Terraplant: He was wearing a yellow and black jacket ... i think he played with Psychic stuff right Redgar?
Redgar: Ah yeah that's the one..
Winduct: Hmhmhmhmiihihihihihi *giddy laugh*
Miss Taylor: What?
Winduct: Did you really think he lost by accident? Cause of his deck built? His strategy? Hihihihih, no! He lost on purpose, yes...yessssss... I know that man, we use to be good friends.. His name is Sinakis. He lwanted to give you this, that's why he lost, if he wanted he could have beaten you in a second my dear friend Redgar Allan Poe, Redgar is it right?
Miss Taylor: So..what now?
Iverson: Hey..where's Mysterious?
Winduct: The two mascarades where just a distraction, the real party will start soon...*you guessed it, giddy laugh again*
Iverson: What do you mean?
Winduct: Isnt it obvious boy? He wants all of the Match Winners..
Vem: You know about the Match Winners?
Winduct: Know about them? I couldnt possibly know about them know could I?
Everyone: ...
Vem: Well do you?
Winduct: Yes, im afraid so..
Iverson: What do you mean he? Who's he?
Winduct: You will found out soon...*giddy laugh* Now run along to your little friend, im sure he went after the two pests who ruined my party... Run along...

The friends exited the building in search of their friend. They followed the chaos and the damage the hover duelists had caused earlier. Finally they found their friend surrounded by police card and ambulance. The friends rushed inside the scene of crime, only to find their friend broken and hurt.

Iverson: You ok man?
Mysterious: They got away! I let them get away!
Miss Taylor: Its not your fault...you did what you could, stop blaming yourself.
Mysterious: They were too fast, *looks at his leg*, eww that doesnt look so good...
Vem: Better get you to the hospital.
Mysterious: Their hoverboards were state of the art, ive never seen hoverboards like those.
Redgar: I didnt know you had one of these too..
Terraplant: Yeah.. too bad its all washed up now..

Two medics came and placed a hurt Mysterious in the ambulance, then they covered him with a white blancket.

Policeman : Alright young man, can you describe me what happend please?
Iverson: Don't tell him about the card..
Mysterious: Two hoverduelists attacked the Central Building and stoled..eh...something, i chased them but they managed to get away and shoot me in the leg, god damn it..
Policeman: How many where they?
Mysterious: Two, a man and a woman, the woman had a giant weapon, bazooka like thingy..
Policeman: Hmh-hm-hm-hm, and can you describe them please?
Mysterious: Well, both of them where wearing helmets but the guy took his helmet off, he said his name was Harper, ugh...he was wearing a black trenchcoat, black boots, black gloves and he had borwn hair with long bangs and golden eyes.
Policeman: Hmmm...sounds like a real troublemaker, and what about the female? What was she wearing?
Mysterious: She didnt took her helmet off, ugh.. she was also wearing black boots, a short black skirt, long gray gloves and a black bra. I think she was blonde but im not quite sure, as i said, she didnt take her helmet o...aaa! My leg!
Policeman: One last question: Do you know where they were heading?
Mysterious: No, i dont! Now if you could kindly let me go to the hospital to fix my leg...
Policeman: Yes sir.
Redgar: Will you be ok?
Mysterious: Guess so.

They put him in the ambulance and headed for the hospital.

Terraplant: Hey, what about this? *picking up broken hoverboard*
Iverson: Bring it to my lab, we have a lot of things to do...
Vem: Hmpf..guess we have to be ready for anything now.
Iverson: *nods head*, there's a new threat now...

To be continued....

Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 am

Quote :
Iverson: Bring it to my lab, we have a lot of things to do...

Yeah! I have the Lab! 8)

Very Good as I see, I will read this more careffuly later! 8) +1
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 pm

A man is walking in a dark hallway, footsteps are heard...

????: Did you give it to him?
Sinakis: I did... i did, i did...

MUAHAHHAAHAH

I hope that's the dark hallway of my castle MUAHAHAHHAHA that's where I usually torture people :P

Realy good job even though this chapter had MANY mistypes and grammar errors xD

Anyways, sinakis seems like he's the bored supervillain with insane duel skills... gg :P
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Madona: Did you..Give it to him, yeah, noone's gonna show me how...
sinakis: w t f?!

Winduct wrote:
Mysterious: She didnt took her helmet off, ugh.. she was also wearing black boots, a short black skirt, long gray gloves and a black bra.
^quite observative, isn't he? xD
Spoiler:
Stef wrote:
Anyways, sinakis seems like he's the bored supervillain with insane duel skills... gg

Wherever there an evil mastermind, there's also a superminion on his side ;P
Keep it up Win ;D
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:11 am

sinakis wrote:
Madona: Did you..Give it to him, yeah, noone's gonna show me how...
sinakis: w t f?!

HAHAHA, I loled at that one xD We should animate this xD

??? : *Mysterious man says* Did you... *Takes off his clothes revealing that he's... a woman xD) GIVE IT TO HIM! *Revealing her bra while the camera goes up and down and some colored lights appear pointing onto the mysterious ma- I mean woman :P* HUH! Noone's gonna show me, HOW...

Sinakis : *Staring at that mysterious woman's bra* What the fu- *At that point the mysterious woman stops singing, puts on her clothes and looks at sinakis*

??? : Anything wrong sinaki?

Sinakis : I... What the HELL was that?

??? : *Looks at sinakis with a strange face* What do you mean "that"? Anyways... WANT A HUG? *Reveals some knives attached to her chest*

Sinakis : Err.... I'll... pass for today....

Spoiler:

??? : Why, don't wanna HUG ME? HUG ME! HUG ME! HUG ME! *Charges at Sinakis*

Sinakis : Oh no, OH NO, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

*Wakes up and realizes it was all a bad dream*

Sinakis : Few... I thought I was done for....

*Strange Silence*
*More Silence...*

??? : *The Kuriboh puppy sinakis holds when he sleeps suddenly opens his mouth and says...* HUG?

Sinakis : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The End

Now, did you notice the moonwalking Winduct in this story? If not, read it again :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XIV The Hoverbikes (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:27 am

The two hoverduelists finally reached their destination. A building at the very end of the city.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 34qtmy8

As they entered through the main gate, their hoverboards became the size of a skateboard. They walked on a long hallway until they ancountered a dark figure standing outside on the balcony staring at the city.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Vwsaom

Suddently the man turned around as he heard the footsteps. Both of them took their helmets off, the girl took the stolen card out of a hidden pocket and gave it to the figured man. He was wearing a long dark robe with two yellow patches in the shoulders and pitch black boots along with white trousers which could be seen under the robe. He had long black hair and white eyes which made him look pure evil.

Lily: Here!
Stef: Ah..i see you got it, quite fast..
Harper: Hmpf..it was a peace of cake and quite enyoying dont you agree Lily? We got to smash one of his friends too!
Stef: How many times do i have to tell you this? Don't leave any traces behind..but...no matter, since i have this card now in my possession...
Harper: So, you got anything else for us?
Stef: Not for now...i'l take card of the rest myself...

A man emerged from the dark hallway into the balcony.

Sinakis: There is a festival in Kaiser Street soon, i believe its a great place to...
Stef: Hmhmhmhm...Sinaki my friend...i have everything planned.
Sinakis: *smiles* Lovely.
Stef: I will find this so called Vem, and obtain his lovely Chimaera...
Sinakis: Actually...i believe that is Taylor's card now..
Stef: Taylor?...Taylor...Taylor...Taylor...That name sounds familiar...
Harper: Her grandfather got in your way remember?
Stef: Aaaaah! Leonard...how is my old friend doing?
Lily: You killed him..
Stef: Hmpf *chuckles*,i remember now..By the way, that reminds me, Sinakis, in favour of all your hard work i would like to give you this...

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 ArmamentoftheLethalLordsWCPS-EN-UR

Sinakis: Hmpf...Armament of the Lethal Lords...
Harper: Where in the world did you get that?
Stef: Enough with the questions, appreciate what you have..i learned that the hard way... It will help you get the other ones we need.
Lily: You didnt kill for that one too did you?...
Stef: ..ahhh Lily my dear girl....it doesnt matter now does it? *pets her hair*
Harper: ...
Sinakis: We have to get prepared..
Harper: Talk for yourself, im ready..
Stef: ..its a big day tomorrow...
(NOTE: Current time Friday 1:15 am, when saying tomorow, he means Saturday)

Friday, Day

Mysterious had spent the night at the hospital due to his broken leg. Today, we woke up feeling better, his friends came to pick him up and introduce him to Iverson's lab. They went by foot, the hospital was quite near his lab and he wanted to show them his latest creations. Everyone was excited. After walking for ten minutes they finally reached their destination. They entered and saw 4 objects covered with a quilt.

Terraplant: What are those?

Iverson pulled the quilts, revealing four turbo bikes:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Xcvixg
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 2sa1no4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 2e6a4hi
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 2v31pi8

Vem: Wicked!
Terraplant: Wow, Iverson, how did you make these!
Iverson: Ive been working on these for the past 5 months but while i was studiying on Mysterious' hoverboard, i managed to uncover new stuff.
Redgar: Where did you get the parts?
Iverson: I found most of them in the junkyard, others i found them on car accidents and broken hoverboards! Oh and Mysterious, here's your's, i managed to fixe it, it was easy..
Mysterious: Ha! Looks brand new
Iverson: Vem, the red one's yours, the yellow one is your's Redgar, Terraplant you take the winged one and the scooter is mine.
Redgar: Don't you need a license for these?
Iverson: They were not made by Pharmacist Corporation so its fine!
Vem: Cool! Let's try them on!

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:58 am

Hahaha... It's going as I planned... The world will be soon mine!

Very nice chapter, the images were a bit big though and you made some mistakes in expressions ("no matter" it's not an expression, better use "no big deal") and in maths :P

"revealing three turbo bikes:" and you show 4 of them!

Also, Pharmacist Corporation? xD

Anyways, good work! Looking forward to see the next one 8)

Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:53 am

Stef wrote:
Hahaha... It's going as I planned... The world will be soon mine!

Very nice chapter, the images were a bit big though and you made some mistakes in expressions ("no matter" it's not an expression, better use "no big deal") and in maths :P

"revealing three turbo bikes:" and you show 4 of them!

Also, Pharmacist Corporation? xD

Anyways, good work! Looking forward to see the next one 8)

No, i can say ''no matter'', it is an expression.
I thought i had edited it, thank you for noticing it (edited), and yes, the images are bigger than expected, i apologize for that, it is quite annoying.
Yes, everyone will make an appereance or at least a refernece of cameo.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 am

damn winduct where the hell di you find those damn,awsome pictures and where the hell you find that much of imagination...as always its soo cool :D
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Just Read this! Very Cool! But meh.. I made them and got the Scooter. >.<

Keep it Up! =D
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Good as usual winduct... Not sure what else to say haha >.<
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XV Ice vs. Earth (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 am

The friends tried out their new hoverbikes with excitement. Mysterious was there giving advices since none of them had ever riden a hoverboard, but it was easy. Redgar had trouble riding his, maybe due to that dark mark thought Iverson. They tested their hoverbikes until it was time for school.

Redgar: Ugh..its 8:00..
Vem: Ughhh man..
Mysterious: I'll stay here and keep a close eye on 'em.
Iverson: How old are you?
Mysterious: I'm 17 but i quit school around 15 to follow my dreams. Card games and hoverbikes, haha.. Well, go on, il stay here, im feeling much better though.
Vem: See ya Myst.
Mysterious: Oh by the way guys, there is this new festival in twon tomorow night. There will be plenty of duels to watch and participate with great prizes. There will be lots of candy too haha!
Terraplant: I think we should totally go. What is it Iverson? Why the long face?
Iverson: I dont know, nothing i guess, yeah i think we should go too.
Mysterious: There will be a small track where we give our hoverbikes a little test again.
Vem: Yeah, it'll be great!, Well see ya Myst.

The school was near Iverson's place (lab) so they went by foot, besides, they didnt want to start a fuss with their hoverbikes, and they didnt have much experiance riding it. As they walked, nobody said a word, which was werid since they allways talked when they went to the academy all together, guess they had said it all. Redgar was scratching his black mark, but he didnt seem to wary about it, not as much as Vem and the others.

At the academy, Iverson was one of the best apprentices, but he didnt call himself an apprentice, nor a student. He knew he was a great true duelists, just like the others. Vem was allways excited when it came to Dueling Class, he was the best in Dueling, just like Iverson, the only problem was that he didnt seem to be interested in the other lessons, he seemed bored. Terraplant was good aswell, Math were his only problem, when it came for Math, he would ignore the lesson and write a decklist on the back of his notebook, or sometimes in the book itself. Redgar was good at dueling too and allways excited, like his friend Vem. Redgar and Vem were in the same class while Terraplant and Iverson where together on a diffrent classroom.

Today it was everybody's favourite day, Friday. They day started with one hour of history and then two hours of Math. Thne it was everyone's favourite lesson, and probably their most anticipated. Dueling. Three hours of dueling, that was for Terraplant's class at least...

Teacher: Alright everyone, as most of you know, there is a festival tomorow night over at Central Square. There will be parades, fireworks and most important, dueling. Thats why now, we are going to practice on a duel. We will start with something easy, no mission for now. Let's see....Vongola vs Terraplant.

Vongola: Alright
Terraplant: Bring it on.
Teacher: Vongola will start first.
Vongola: I draw! I summon Blizzard Dragon in attack mode! Next i place 2 face-downs and end my turn.
Teacher: Good, good, lets see how Terraplant will respond.

Vem was wathing out the window until he saw Blizzard Dragon. He thought finally something interesting happend. Vem had a history lesson now, he felt really bored.

Terraplant: My turn! From my hand i activate Cold Wave which prevents you from activating any of your Spell \s and Traps for now. Next, i Summon Botanical Lion in attack mode!, now attack!
Vongola: Good move Terra.. (LP3900)
Terraplant: I end my turn.
Vongola: My turn. I draw..
Teacher: Focuss Vongola!
Vongola: I place 1 monster face-own and end my turn.
Terraplant: Not a smart move. I draw and Summon Lord Posion in attack mode! Now my Botanical Lion's attack becomes 2200. Now Botanical Lion destroy his face-down!
Vongola: You destroyed by Blizzed-Defender of the Ice barrier, which let's me draw a card when destroyed.
Terraplant: You wont need that! Lord Posion, attack him directly!
Vongola: Agh! (LP2400)
Terraplant: I end my turn with a face-down.
Vongola: I draw a card. I activate my face-down, Scapegoat, which lets me summon 4 tokens in defense mode. Next i Tribute 1 of them to Summon Royal Knight of the Ice Barrier, and his effect says when hes Tribute Summonedm i'm allowed to Special Summon 1 ''Ice Coffin Token'' in attack mode, with 1000 ATK and 0 DEF. Next i activate my other face-down, United We Stand, to equip it to my Ice Coffin Token, (ATK 4200).
Teacher: Good move, +1 in the report cards.
Terraplant: Hmpf..
Vongola: Now Ice Coffin, attack his Lord Poison!
Terraplant: Not so fast! I activate my face down Mirror Force!
Vongola: No way..
Terraplant: Yes way, you see, you were so blinded by the attack of you monster and you thought you were secure from taking any damage with your tokens, but you were wrong!
Vongola: Where did you get that rare card?!
Terraplant: I know a guy..
Vongola: No way..my monsters..my army!
Terraplant: Know, since your field is wide open and its my turn, attack! Full assault my two monsters!
Vongola: No! (LP 0)
Teacher: Vongola -1 on the report cards, Terra, +1
Terraplant: Good duel..

Vem was watching through the window when he saw his friend winning the duel. Then in the middle of the test he shouted.

Vem: YEAH! GOOD JOB TERRA!

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 am

Nice chapter but there were 2 mistakes. 1. You can't tribute Scapegoat tokens for tribute summons and 2. Royal Knight of the Ice Barrier special summons the token in your opponent's side of the field. Actually Maths is my favourite lesson but you couldn't know this.
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 am

There is another mistake which you probably didn't notice.Scapegoat tokens are summoned in defense mode,yet they were magically destroyed by mirror force .-. How could P2 land a direct attack.He would need 3 monsters to go through the tokens .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next