Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex

Go down 
+12
Uncle Vladimir
Stef
Kobayashi
Terraplant
Fallen King
redgar
NoobSlayer13
IversonSt3
Harper7000
vem123
sinakis
Winduct
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Four men are playing poker in a dark room. Its raining outside, its a tough game. Everyone bets priceless possesions. The room is very silent, the only noise comes from the poor hanging lamp which makes a squeeking sound and the rain outside. Everyone has bet except one man. Suddently he pulls a card from his sleeve and places it face-down on the table and smiles.
Mystery Man #1: hmpf...

Mystery Man#2: What a foolish move

Mystery Man #3: I hope it isnt the one.

The fourth man who bet the card smiled.
20 minutes later, the game ended.

Mystery Man #1: WHAT?! You cheated! There's no way you could have won! Cheater!
Mystery Man #4: Hmpf...

The fourth man took his card and all the possesions he had won and stuffed them in his pocket. He leaned back but before he could get up from his chair, the 1st man ordered his men.

Mystery Man #1: After him! He cheated, that card is mine!Get him!

The fourth man punched the othet two men and escaped through the window and began to rain in the rain, in the middle of the night. He ran with all his speed, but he could see the other men chasing him.

Mystery Man #4 (Man Running): No one must get his hands on this card...

Mystery Man #1 There he is, after him!

He ran as fast as he could but eventually he ended up in a dead-end.

Mystery Man #1: Well, well, though you could outsmart me and my men eh?... Now...give it to me...

Mystery Man #4: Or else what?

Mystery Man #1: Or else i might have to get the card the hard way, and you dont want that now do you?

Mystery Man #4: Fine...

Mystery Man #1: Fine?! *chuckles* that was eas..

Mystery Man #4: We will duel for it.

Mystery Man #1: Duel? *chuckes*, you must me joking...

Mystery Man #4: If you beat me, il give It to you. If you loose, you leave along with your pets and i keep the card.

Mystery Man #1: Fine, have it your way...

Mystery Man #1 took 2 duel disks out of his suitcase and handed one to the other man.

Mystery Man #1 & 4: Let's Duel!

The other two men watched as the others dueled in the rain, under a light pillar.

Mystery Man #1: I draw! and i discard level 5 monster, Mefist the Infernal General to Special Summon Dark Grepher form my hand. Next using Dark Grepher's effect, i discard DARK monster Shadow Tamer from my hand to send 1 DARK monster from my Deck to my Graveyard and i choose Plaguespreader Zombie!. Finally, from my hand i Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon! Your turn....(2 cards in hand)

Mystery Men #2,3: Show him boss!

Mystery Man #4: Hmm... It all comes to this... I draw! and i place 2 cards face-down and 1 monster in face-down defense position. Your move. (3 cards in hand)

Mystery Man #1: Foolish movie, did you forget my dragon's effect? i can remove from play as many DARK monsters form my Graveyard to destroy you!, and that's what im gonna do, i draw! and i remove from play Shadow Tamer to destroy your face-down monster!

Mystery Man #4: You just sent Sangan to the Graveyard, which lets me add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK to my ahnd form my Deck.

Mystery Man #1: That won't save you now. Next i remove send 1 card ffrom my hand to the top of my Deck to Special Summon Plaguespreader from my Graveyard. And now i tune my Dark Grepher with my Plaguespreader to Synchro Summon Gaia Knight the Force of Earth!

Mystery Man #4: Not so fast! I activate Royal Opression, i can pay 800 Life Points to destroy your Gaia!

Mystery Man #1: Ughhh! No!, At least i have my Dragon to attack, go Dark Armed Dragon attack with Darkness Fireball!

Mystery Man #4: Ah! (LP 400)

Mystery Man #1: Oh! Did that hurt?

Mystery Man #4: No, but this will! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Royal Opression. Next i Summon Rescue Cat from my hand and tribute it to Summon X-Saber Airbellum and Death Koalla. Next, Tune my monsters to Synchro Summon Beast Gelaros! (Level 6 Synchro Monster, Beast-Type, ATK 2000/DEF 2000, EARTH) Using the Effect of Beast Gelaros i remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster from my Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters you control with an ATK higher than the removed from play's ATK, and i choose Rescue Cat! So now all monsters you control are destroyed!

Mystery Man #1: No! No way!

Mystery Man #4: Next i Summon another Resuce Cat from my hand!

Mystery Man #1: How many of these things do you have?!

Mystery Man #4: Youl' find out! Using the effect of Rescue Cat i Summon Nimble Momonga and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. And now, i Tribute all my monsters on the field to Summon...

Mystery Man #1: No...this cant be...No!

Mystery Man #4: *Closes eyes* I Tribue Summon Chimaera, the Master of Beasts!

Mystery Man #1: No! Not him! That card is mine! It will be mine!

Mystery Man #4: Youl never get your hands on it! Now Chimaera, attack him directly! And cause of the effect of my monster, you loose the duel..

Mystery Man #1: Nooooo!

Mystery Man #4: Its over

Mystery Man #1: I lost...

He fell down in the cold wet asphalt and started swearing and laughing hysterically.

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct

AuthorMessage
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 am

*curious* Did I see my name up there? :P

Very nice Win, I like the story up this far!
There are minor spelling/letter-reversal mistakes ( e.g. card --> cadr ) but it's alright and comfortable to read.
Psi-Fi Mind...so I guess my char is using some sort of Psychic deck? Not bad ;P And I'm glad he'll be dueling on a balcony, I'm usually dueling in my own ;P

Is this the legendary Chimaera card? ( I made an image for the effects you're using in the story, I hope I got the effects right )
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Chimaera

I am thankful that you didn't make me use Fairies as the bad guy ( if I'm the bad guy, that is )!
I can give you the nickname of a friend of mine and the type of deck he's playing, if you're in need of villains xD I'm sure he'd love it and you wouldn't need to rush to find new names!

Keep it up ;)

Edit: changed the image of Chimaera, as i had made some minor mistakes in the effect.
I noticed you said that it wins a Duel and not a whole Match, though they are still named Match Winners!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:46 am

@sinakis thank you. you could send me a pm with him if you want. but he must be in the forum otherwise he doesnt stick in the story
Back to top Go down
Kobayashi
Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Another nice Job i like it
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Hehe you have talent Winduct. Just one minor mistake. I always wanna duel :P
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:03 am

I wrote the next chapter but when i pressed preview it led me to a page which said that that page is broken and so the whole chapter got erased and i guess i will have to re-upload it when i have the time

Last edited by Winduct on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 am

O.o omg noooooooo :(
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 am

Nice storyline! If you ever need a guy to be in there. . . could there be some dude who kinda emulates my real life me? Uses a Koa'ki Meiru deck. ALso I don't use this in my real life deck but maybe you could add a little something that makes me win the duel in a quirky way. . . say maybe ading Cyber Dragon, DNA transplant and Chimeratech Fortress dragon. That would emulate me to the extent tht I'm not too fond of using synchros and would rather use fusions.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:08 am

JudgmentDAD wrote:
Nice storyline! If you ever need a guy to be in there. . . could there be some dude who kinda emulates my real life me? Uses a Koa'ki Meiru deck. ALso I don't use this in my real life deck but maybe you could add a little something that makes me win the duel in a quirky way. . . say maybe ading Cyber Dragon, DNA transplant and Chimeratech Fortress dragon. That would emulate me to the extent tht I'm not too fond of using synchros and would rather use fusions.

yes, i will add evryone in this forum in my chapters. what do you mean ''quirky way''?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:16 am

Well a strange way. Like I suggested, DNA surgery, cyber dragon and Chimeratech fortress. Koa'ki meiru is pretty much anti meta and the only machine type is speeder so winning using Koa'ki meiru cards for the summon of chimeratech fortress would be quite strange.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 am

You can always use your opponents monsters for his summon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:37 am

I know, cause he uses material from both sides, and as long as they're machines and one of em is cyber dragon then he's out, and with DNA surgery all monsters on the field could be used as fusion material.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:16 am

look, i know you would like to play with koaki meiru but its very dificult for me to combo these cards. i dont know many things about them and i allways though it was the worst archetype
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 am

just let him play with other deck :P just upload them :D
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter VIII The Mysterious Card (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 am

Miss Taylor: Stop Right There! I know you, you're the guy who played that card didnt you?
Vem: Yeah, yeah autographs later...See Iverson? I have fans...
Miss Taylor: Where did you get it? Do you know how priceless this is? Do you know how dangerous it is?
Vem: Hey! If your here to steal my card then scram!
Miss Taylor: You dont understand now do you?
Vem: Hey, tell you what miss...watever your name is.. Il take you on and if you beat me, il consider letting you take a look of the card.
Iverson: You've caused enough trouble Vem, lets just go.
Vem: And let her underastamate me? No way! I'l show her.
Miss Taylor: Well? Are you gonna sit here or are you gonna duel me?
Iverson: I'l take you on!
Vem: What?
Iverson: You've cause enough trouble, just sit back and enjoy the show.
Miss Taylor & Iverson: Let's Duel
Duel Disk: Name: Miss Taylor, Deck Name: Absolute Machine
Duel Disk: Name: Iverson, Deck Name: Gemini Eatos

~Meanwhile~

Redgar: I begin!
Sinakis: Actually, il start first since ive already draw. I Summon Psychic Commander in attack mode! Then i place a face-down and end my turn.
Redgar: That was weak, i draw and Summon Junk Synchron in attack mode!
Sinakis: That wont do.
Redgar: So you might think, next i activate Double Summon to Summon Quillbolt Hedgehog from my hand! And next i tune my Hedgehog with the Synchron to Synchro Summon Junk Warrior!
Announcer: Junk Warrior ladies and gentlemen! What a start!
Redgar: I place a face-down and declare an attack with my Junk Warrior! Attack his Psychic Hitler with Junk Strike!
Sinakis: Did you really think i would let a weak monster unprotected? Activate face-down, Tuner's Barrier. It negates your attack, keeping my Commander safe for now....
Redgar: Hmpf...
Sinakis: Let's see..I first activate Vengeful Servant from my hand and equip it to my Psychic Commander.
Redgar: I dont like this....
Sinakis: Good! Becuase i next activate Creature Swap! And as the name sais, we swap monsters and with my equip Spell on Psychic Commander you're about to take a hit!
Redgar: Agh! (LP2600) I activate my Trap Card, DNA Surgery!
Sinakis: That wont save you...
Redgar: For now it wont.
Sinakis: Now with your trash can in my possesion, i attack! Go! attack his monster!
Redgar: ! (LP1700)
Sinakis: Feels good don't it?
Redgar: Aghhh. You done?
Sinakis: Of course not, i activate Wave-Motion Cannon!
Terraplant: Oh no...
Sinakis: Now you only have 2 turns left before you loose. And you dont have any monsters on the field either, meaning your wide open for a direct attack, so Redgar, what now?
Redgar: I wont give up. I draw! Alright, Brain Control! Looks like your in joepardy my friend, cuase i activate Brain Control, and with a cost of 800 LP (LP900) i can take my monster back until the End Phase, too bad he wont stay until then. Next i summon a second Junk Synchron to tune my two monsters and Summon 1 monster you've never seen before!
Announcer: Wow! It looks like Redgar has managed to take control of this duel and turn things around!
Sinakis: No! and im open for a direct attack! At least i will have some LP to take you down.
Redgar: I beg to differ, come fourth Junk Destroyer! And with the effect of my Junk Destroyer i destroy your Wave Motion Cannon!
Sinakis: No!!
Redgar: And it doesnt end here! Now i activate the effect of my DNA Surgery, told ya it would come in handy. And i turn my Junk Warrior into a Junk Machina!
Sinakis: Turning your monster into a machine wont help you take me down!
Redgar: Not without this! *shows card*
Sinakis: No! It cant be!
Redgar: I activate my last card from my hand! Limiter Removal! Which doubles the attack of my Junk Destroyer, now a Machine-Type monster. Now, since your wide open for a direct attack, Junk Destroyer, destroy him! (ATK5600)
Sinakis: No!!!!! (LP0)
Announcer: Its over! The winner is Redgar! And as the rules say, the looser must give a card to his opponent as a token of appreciation.

At that point Sinakis took a card, not from his Deck, but from his pocket and gave it to Redgar.

Sinakis: Hmhmhmh...here you go, you beat me fair and square....hmhmhmhm

But something was diffrent with that card.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Nlq3cp

The card was like nothing he had ever seen before. The name read Infection of the Dark. It had no stats, attack, def, nothing. Only a name and a level. Not even an image. He found that wrid but he didnt card, as long as he defeated his enemy.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen! We will be back in a 20-minute break but before that, let's see out duelists for the next round!
Computer:............18..........947
Announcer: Its decided! Mysterious vs. Aris Samaras!

Redgar put the card in his deck and into his pocket and went to find Vem and Iverson along with Terraplant.

To be continued....

I would like you to rate my story so far, to get an idea of how much you like it or you dont like it, in order to improve it
Back to top Go down
Kobayashi
Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 am

ITs Just Cool :) :)
Ill say again Put me in there xD
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 am

wow cool i rate 10/10 :Di like it a lot!!!!! pls upload the next as soon as possible i wanna see my butt got kicked by aris.i will lose again in a story :( :( anyway its up to you. :D but pls upload it soon ;)
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am

Nice one :D However, I'll keep saying, double check for grammar errors, because it has some :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:51 am

Yeah nice story! I know, btw that Kookymoos are bad winduct but don't forget that its not the ability that counts, its what you decide the duelist draws and does.

Besides I don't mind what happens really. If I happen to become the biggest loser of the story then woop woop I'm the biggest loser of the story!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 am

JudgmentDAD wrote:
Yeah nice story! I know, btw that Kookymoos are bad winduct but don't forget that its not the ability that counts, its what you decide the duelist draws and does.

Besides I don't mind what happens really. If I happen to become the biggest loser of the story then woop woop I'm the biggest loser of the story!

yes i guess you're right but i dont know how they work. dont worry, the inactive persons are the loosers
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Winduct wrote:

yes i guess you're right but i dont know how they work. dont worry, the inactive persons are the loosers
I'm not that inactive, am I? ;P

I think that 18,75/20 would suit the story so far. 1 for very weird card combinations and 0,25 for the spellings ( :P )
Keep up, as the above-mentioned are minor!

and...Infection of the Dark...I guess people will get mind-controled in the next chapters o_O

oh no you didnt loose becuase your inactive, you will see. And the spelling mistakes are probably because i write very fast and i press both buttons at the same time. But i dont correct them since there isnt so much point. And anout the Infection of the Dark, you will see....
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:04 am

oh no, you didnt loose becuase your inactive. You will have to wait and see. As for the spelling mistakes i dont correct them becuase i dont actually care, its not official, and also ive kinda lost track with the Greeklish and the internet words and stuff..
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 am

you write first in greek and then you translate it?
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 am

Mystirious13 wrote:

what the hell? no, its just that with the internet, you forget the right spelling of the words
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:04 am

Winduct wrote:
what the hell? no, its just that with the internet, you forget the right spelling of the words

You can always google them to see the correct spelling ;P Anyways, this is minor as long as the story is readable and interesting!
( I don't wish to spam, so I stop it here o_o )
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:48 am

Winduct wrote:
Mystirious13 wrote:

I disagree with you, my English only got better from using the internet, no, I actually learned English through the internet! But anyways, when you write the post, the forum's text editor will automatically correct your mistakes underlining them with a red line, just right click on the line and it will tell you if you meant to write that word (for example. I write foulish, and a red line pops up saying I either meant ghoulish or foolish)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next