Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex

Go down 
+12
Uncle Vladimir
Stef
Kobayashi
Terraplant
Fallen King
redgar
NoobSlayer13
IversonSt3
Harper7000
vem123
sinakis
Winduct
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Four men are playing poker in a dark room. Its raining outside, its a tough game. Everyone bets priceless possesions. The room is very silent, the only noise comes from the poor hanging lamp which makes a squeeking sound and the rain outside. Everyone has bet except one man. Suddently he pulls a card from his sleeve and places it face-down on the table and smiles.
Mystery Man #1: hmpf...

Mystery Man#2: What a foolish move

Mystery Man #3: I hope it isnt the one.

The fourth man who bet the card smiled.
20 minutes later, the game ended.

Mystery Man #1: WHAT?! You cheated! There's no way you could have won! Cheater!
Mystery Man #4: Hmpf...

The fourth man took his card and all the possesions he had won and stuffed them in his pocket. He leaned back but before he could get up from his chair, the 1st man ordered his men.

Mystery Man #1: After him! He cheated, that card is mine!Get him!

The fourth man punched the othet two men and escaped through the window and began to rain in the rain, in the middle of the night. He ran with all his speed, but he could see the other men chasing him.

Mystery Man #4 (Man Running): No one must get his hands on this card...

Mystery Man #1 There he is, after him!

He ran as fast as he could but eventually he ended up in a dead-end.

Mystery Man #1: Well, well, though you could outsmart me and my men eh?... Now...give it to me...

Mystery Man #4: Or else what?

Mystery Man #1: Or else i might have to get the card the hard way, and you dont want that now do you?

Mystery Man #4: Fine...

Mystery Man #1: Fine?! *chuckles* that was eas..

Mystery Man #4: We will duel for it.

Mystery Man #1: Duel? *chuckes*, you must me joking...

Mystery Man #4: If you beat me, il give It to you. If you loose, you leave along with your pets and i keep the card.

Mystery Man #1: Fine, have it your way...

Mystery Man #1 took 2 duel disks out of his suitcase and handed one to the other man.

Mystery Man #1 & 4: Let's Duel!

The other two men watched as the others dueled in the rain, under a light pillar.

Mystery Man #1: I draw! and i discard level 5 monster, Mefist the Infernal General to Special Summon Dark Grepher form my hand. Next using Dark Grepher's effect, i discard DARK monster Shadow Tamer from my hand to send 1 DARK monster from my Deck to my Graveyard and i choose Plaguespreader Zombie!. Finally, from my hand i Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon! Your turn....(2 cards in hand)

Mystery Men #2,3: Show him boss!

Mystery Man #4: Hmm... It all comes to this... I draw! and i place 2 cards face-down and 1 monster in face-down defense position. Your move. (3 cards in hand)

Mystery Man #1: Foolish movie, did you forget my dragon's effect? i can remove from play as many DARK monsters form my Graveyard to destroy you!, and that's what im gonna do, i draw! and i remove from play Shadow Tamer to destroy your face-down monster!

Mystery Man #4: You just sent Sangan to the Graveyard, which lets me add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK to my ahnd form my Deck.

Mystery Man #1: That won't save you now. Next i remove send 1 card ffrom my hand to the top of my Deck to Special Summon Plaguespreader from my Graveyard. And now i tune my Dark Grepher with my Plaguespreader to Synchro Summon Gaia Knight the Force of Earth!

Mystery Man #4: Not so fast! I activate Royal Opression, i can pay 800 Life Points to destroy your Gaia!

Mystery Man #1: Ughhh! No!, At least i have my Dragon to attack, go Dark Armed Dragon attack with Darkness Fireball!

Mystery Man #4: Ah! (LP 400)

Mystery Man #1: Oh! Did that hurt?

Mystery Man #4: No, but this will! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Royal Opression. Next i Summon Rescue Cat from my hand and tribute it to Summon X-Saber Airbellum and Death Koalla. Next, Tune my monsters to Synchro Summon Beast Gelaros! (Level 6 Synchro Monster, Beast-Type, ATK 2000/DEF 2000, EARTH) Using the Effect of Beast Gelaros i remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster from my Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters you control with an ATK higher than the removed from play's ATK, and i choose Rescue Cat! So now all monsters you control are destroyed!

Mystery Man #1: No! No way!

Mystery Man #4: Next i Summon another Resuce Cat from my hand!

Mystery Man #1: How many of these things do you have?!

Mystery Man #4: Youl' find out! Using the effect of Rescue Cat i Summon Nimble Momonga and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. And now, i Tribute all my monsters on the field to Summon...

Mystery Man #1: No...this cant be...No!

Mystery Man #4: *Closes eyes* I Tribue Summon Chimaera, the Master of Beasts!

Mystery Man #1: No! Not him! That card is mine! It will be mine!

Mystery Man #4: Youl never get your hands on it! Now Chimaera, attack him directly! And cause of the effect of my monster, you loose the duel..

Mystery Man #1: Nooooo!

Mystery Man #4: Its over

Mystery Man #1: I lost...

He fell down in the cold wet asphalt and started swearing and laughing hysterically.

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct

AuthorMessage
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:06 am

Awesome story! I don't care about the lack of duels,this is very good. The story has nice flow and action.
Back to top Go down
Kobayashi
Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:32 am

oh my god pretty good job :)
I Like to read it again and again ;)
10/10
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 am

Very nice, the stroy is superb. Who cares about children card games ?
Keep it up :D
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter V Plants vesrus Gears (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 am

Announcer: Now! Let the games begin!

The crowd cheered and yelled while the duelists walked on stage. Terraplant was one of them.

Vem: Terra, i didnt know you'd duel too.
Terraplant: I keep suprising you dont I?
Vem: Hm
Announcer: Now! The first duel begins! The first duels are.....

A machine revealed two numbers. Vem looked at a paper the announcer had gived him. It wasnt his number though, he would have to wait. He though how stupid this way was, i mean, we live in the future. Terraplant looked at his paper.

Terraplant: That's me! number 304!

Suprisignly, the boy who was standing next to Terraplant was his opponent. Number 774

Announcer: Excellent! Let the first duel begin!
Computer Voice: Name: Terraplant, Deck Name: Nature's Vengeance vs. Name: Spooky Ahmed Deck Name: Spooky Tactics

Both duelists walked on the dueling arena. His opponent looked like a good guy. He was wearing a blue jacket and black pants, with white boots. Yeah, he seemed like a good guy he though.

Both: Let's Duel!

Spooky Ahmed: Good Luck, i go first! I draw, and i discard level 8 monster Blue-Eyes White Dragon to Summon Hardened Armed Dragon is attack mode! Next i activate Geartown and place 1 card face-down, your move!

Terraplant: Nice start, my turn, i draw! And Summon Lonefire Blossom in attack mode!

Vem: Atta boy Terraplant!
Iverson: Go for it!
Redgar: He allways starts with this

Terraplant: Next i tribute my Lonefire Blossom to Special Summon Tytanical, Princess of Camellias!

Announcer: Did you see that ladies and gentlemen!?

Terraplant: Now! Tytanial attack!

Spooky Ahmed: I activate my trap card Draining Shield! Not only do i negate your attack but i gain Life Points equal to your monsters attack points! (LF 6800)

Terraplant: Oh no...this is gonna be harder than i thought... I place a face-down and end my turn.

Spooky Ahmed: hmm... Since i have Geartown on the field i can summon a powerful Ancient Gear monster with 1 Tribute.

Redgar: That doesnt sound good..

Spooky Ahmed: So say hello to my favourite monster Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon!

Announcer: What a game ladies and gentlemen!

Spooky Ahmed: Now! Attack his flower lady with Mechanical Radiance!

Terraplant: Agh! Not my flower wife!..ughhh (LF 3800), good job, but not good enough, i draw! I activate my face-down! Miracle Fertilizer and Special Summon my Tytanial from my Graveyard. Next from my hand i activate Brain Control! (LP 3000) to take my dragon in my hands!

Vem: Go for it Terraplant!

The crowd cheered, neither duelists knew weather they were with them or against them.

Terraplant: Now, direct attack!

Spooky Ahmed: Noooo! (LP 1000) Ugh...

Announcer: What a game laides and gentlemen! I havent seen anything like this!

Terraplant: I place 1 face-down ard and end my turn.

Spooky Ahmed: Way to go, i draw and i activate Nightmare Steelcage, which means neither of us can attack for 2 turns.Your turn!

Terraplant: This ends now my friend, I activate Giant Trunade, which sends all Spell and Trap Cards to their owner's hand!

Spooky Ahmed: Oh no!

Terraplant: Oh yes! Since miracle fertilizer is removed from tha field, my Tytanical is destroyed. From my hand i summon Botanical Lion! Now my lion, attack him and end this duel!

Spooky Ahmed: Nooooo! (LP 0)

Announcer: And the winner is Terraplant!

The crowd cheered, Terraplant was prowd for his deck.

Terraplant: Nice dueling man
Spooky Ahmed: Indeed.
Announcer: And as the rules say, the looser must give a card as a token to his opponent.
Spooky Ahmed: Since i saw you dueling with plants, i think il give you this, Lord Poison.
Terraplant: Hm, thank you

Both players shook hands and left the arena. Terraplant went to sit with his friends, Iverson and Redgar until his next match.

To be continued...

Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 am

good one but that anncouer pissed me of :P the only think he was saying was "ladies and gentleman you see that" or "cool duel" :P keep it up i liked it upload the next soon

yes, yes the announcers are allways annoying, i will
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 am

yes, yes, announcers are allways annoying and stupid, just like in TV these days. keep it mind that i write my chapters quite fast
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 am

Very nice one more time Winduct. Btw am i competing in this tour?
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:35 am

redgar wrote:
Very nice one more time Winduct. Btw am i competing in this tour?

do you want to? cause if you do, i can add a little more plot.
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:06 am

yea you are the best writer around here ;) and i am wondering if i am going to be part of your story or not :P i guess i will find out at the next chapters
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter VI A Mistake (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 am

Announcer: Now ladies and gentlemen, let's move on to our second match! No time to waste. The computer will pick 2 random numbers and the duelists whith those numbers will duel for this round. Computer, staaaaaaaaart now!
Computer: .............544.......864!

Vem took a look at the paper in his hands..Yes! It was his turn to shine. He was nervous but excited. He wondered who his next opponent would be.

Announcer: And the two duelists are: number 544, Mr.Vem versus Mr. Infamously Fatal!

Redgar: All right! Go Vem!
Terraplant: Good luck little buddy!

Vem waved at his friends at the crowd. Suddently a man caught Vem's eye. A man dresses in white, short white pants, long white shirt, white gloves and shoes and a black scar near his eye. All the crowd seemed to cheer both duelists except him. He stood there silently like a ...a...ghost with a smile. Vem ignored him.

Announcer: Could the two announced duelists please step on the dueling arena?!

Vem and his rival, known as Infamously Fatal stepped on the dueling arena. His opponent wore a black sleevless shirt and brown jeans.

Announcer: Let the duuuuuuuuuuuel begin!
Computer: Name: Vem, Deck Name: Gemini Eatos vs. Name: Infamously Fatal, Deck Name: Fatal Attacks
Infamously Fatal: Looks like i go first. I draw and Summon Gene-Warped Warwolf in attack mode!
Announcer: Looks like Fatal is off to a strong start!
Infamously Fatal: And i end, with two face-downs. Your're up!
Vem: Dont mind if i...go! Hmm...Quite a good starting hand...but those two face-downs is what worries me. Ok i start by Summoning Crusader of Endymion in attack mode! Hhhhmmmm...he didnt activate any face-down...one of them has to be Mirror Force.
Infamously Fatal: Your monster doesnt stand a chance against my genetically altered warwolf!
Vem: Maybe not, but by activating his special ability will, you see by activating Crusader's effect, i can place 1 Counter on him to gain 600 ATK points until the End Phase, now! Crusader of Endymion, attaaack! With Holy Sword Slash!
Infamously Fatal: Agh! (LP3500)
Vem: He still didnt activate any face-downs, what game is he playing?
Iverson: Atta boy Vem! Haha
Vem: I end my turn with a face-down. Now my monsters ATK drops down to 1900 but hes still powerful enough to stand against any monster.
Infamously Fatal: We'll see about that...I draw and i activate my face-down
Vem: Here goes
Infamously Fatal: Soul Exchange which lets me tribute a monster you control instead of mine. Now i tribute your monster to Summon Great Maju Garzett!
Vem: What is that thing?
Infamously Fatal: Hes name is Garzett and he gains attack equal to the original attack of the monster i tributed multiplied by 2.
Vem: So that means...
Redgar: *whispering* 3800
Infamously Fatal: Now! Attack!
Vem: Not so fast! I activate my face-down, Forbidden Chalice!
Infamously Fatal: That wont save you!
Vem: Yes it will, you see with this card your fancy Garzett takes a drink, a forbidden drink, he gains 600 ATK but his effect is negated, meaning he goes bac to 0 or 600 with the drink hel have! One coca cola light!\ for Garzett!
Infamously Fatal: NOOOOO! (LP2200)
Announcer: Haha! That was a close one ladies and gentlemen!
Terraplant: Way to go Vem!
Redgar: Ehh..Terra, if Vem wins he might have to duel you...
Terraplant: ...didnt think of that
Infamously Fatal: I end my turn
Announcer: Wow! This duel is over!
Vem: I guess it is. Now! Endymion, attack!
Man in White: *smiles*
Infamously Fatal: I activate my face-down! Birthright! And with this i can bring back a Normal Monster from my Graveyard, come back Gene Warped Warwolf!
Vem: Nooo! Endymion! (LP3900), fine, since i didnt summon any monster i place another face-down and a monster face-down. Your turn.
Infamously Fatal: My turn! I Summon Zure, Knight of the Dark World! Now, Attack his face-down with Dark World Whip!
Vem: Did you forget my face-down you numbskull? Mirror Force!
Iverson: Haha!
Infamously Fatal: Aghhhh! Since i dont hace any monsters on my field and you have, i can Special Summon Cyber Dragon!
Vem: That wont do. I draw and flip my Des Koalla! inflicting 400 damage for every card in your hand!
Infamously Fatal: (LP1400) I may be down, but im still in the game!
Vem: Next i Summon Rescue Cat from my hand, which lets me Summon these two fellas from my Deck, X-Saber Airbellum and Sea Koalla. Next I Activate Soul Taker, which destroys a monster you control and gives you a thousand Life Points, not metaforically speaking hehe. And now! this is the end for you!
Announcer: What's this?!

Vem took a golden card from his hand and Summoned it. The crowd stood up, except the man in white.

Announcer: ....

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:18 am

I want machina gadgets :( Eatos is ive's deck. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

also you may start with :

''After 2 hours, the most duelists have finished. Vem was in the few who haven't dueled yet'' or something like that to make it look more real

i want machinaz :( :( :( :( :(
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 am

Winduct... Hate ya! :(

Anyway, somehow change vem's deck.. :(

T_T No Eatos? = No Life T_T

Or tell that vem borrowed my deck. :roll:
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 am

nice one wind you and redgar are the only writers around here they other failed (meaning vem and ive) good job keep it up i cant wait until the next chapter and i still wonder if i will participate at your story :P
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 am

@Vem & Iverson Each duelist has 3 diffrent types of Deck. Also Chimaera needs 3 best type monsters in order to be summoned. If vem played with machinas, how could he summon chimaera. Since i know how you guys feel, im going to change it during the next chapter (im so full of suprises hihihi) so stay tuned

@mysterious thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 am

What the hell, is the golden card a majestic dragon? :P Anyways, REALLY nice :D
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Mystirious, try to make one too while you are also an admin and then you can talk ;)

And did we fail because we do some weeks to write chapters?
leptomereies...:P
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

LoL!

leptomereies! xD

Anyway! This is NOT the Topic to talk about this.. You are both Staff People.. :|

I am the Serious here. :|

xD
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Lol our admins suck...oficially xD. Thank god i am here :)

Winduct yet another time a very good chapter. Maybe some mistakes in the cards but generally very nice keep it up :)
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:51 pm

I agree with redgar, and also, Ivy, if you wanna be serious, please dont put a "xD" in the end.... :P

Anywayz, I would reccomend double checking the whole writing before posting it because sometimes there are some little mistakes (On the First Post you wrote "HA! Foolish MOVIE, did you forget bla bla" xD)

I'm not making a big deal out of it, I mean, hell, even vem does mistakes on his posts! (Chaos Sorceror lawl xD) Just to look even better!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter VII A Dangerous Move (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:27 am

Announcer: What's this?!

Vem took the card from his hand and Summoned it to the field.

Vem: I Summon Chimaera, the Master of Beasts!
Miss Taylor: This cant be...
Iverson: I dont believe this! He told me he left it back in the lab....and he stole my Deck!
Redgar: Borrowed is the right word i guess...
Terraplant: Oh no...

The roar of the monster was so powerful and realistic that some people actually screamed.

Announcer: I havent seen a monster like this ladies and gentlemen! This is amazing!
Vem: Now Chimaera, whipe out his Life Points and win this duel!
Infamously Fatal: Take it easy! Aghhhhh! (LP0)
Vem: Hahaa! I win!

The crowd, the announcer and his opponent, speachless. Vem felt powerful.

Vem: Guess this card really brings luck...
Iverson: Why did he Summon that monster? He could have won simply by attacking with his three monsters...my three monsters
Terraplant: Something is not right...
Announcer: Well ladies and gentlemen, we have a wiiiiiiner! Vem! And as the rules say, the loser must offer a rare card from his deck to his opponent as a token.

Vem's opponent took a card from the top of his deck and gave it to Vem. It was his Soul Exchange, he had played earlier in the duel.

Announcer: Now! Computer, show us the next competitors!
Computer: ..........392.......18......
Announcer: And the next two duelists are! Sinakis vs. Mysterious! We will be back after the break! Its time for the duelists to prepare for the next Match!

Vem walked victorious torwards his friends, excited and happy, ready to hear congratulations from his mates. As he walked, he suddently saw that man in white in front of him.

Vem: Ah!

The man in white offered a handshake and said in a calm voice:

N/A: Great dueling out there.
Vem: Aghhh... thanks..?

Vem shook hands with the stranger. Why was he wearing gloves? he though, and white, he despised white.

Vem: Well that was weird. Hey guys!
Iverson: What the hell was that for?
Vem: Sorry for borrowing it, mine wasnt ready yet, it needed a few adjustments. Here you can take it back now. Il use mine in the next duel.
Redgar: I dont think there will be a next duel.
Iverson: Vem?! You lied to me! You told you left that card in the lab, you shouldnt had played it!
Vem: Oh cmon Iverson, whats the worst it could happen?
Terraplant: I dont think this is a good place or time to talk about this. We should go outside. There is too much people here.
Vem: Good idea.

As they walked ready to go outside the building, they heard something which made them shake.

Announcer: There has been a mistake. The next duel will be Redgar vs. Sinakis!
Redgar: What?! I didnt sign up for this!
Terraplant: Something is going wrong, very wrong
Iverson: I told you you shouldnt had played this card!
Vem: What?! Now you think this has something to do with the card i just played? You have to be joking!
Terraplant: The break ends in 3 minutes, what should we do?
Iverson: What can we do? You have to go and duel Redgar
Terraplant: Its just a duel
Iverson: I dont think its just a duel...
Vem: 2 minutes
Redgar: Hugh.....what do i do guys, this might be a set up. But why me? What do i have to do with everything?
Vem: The explosion on Iverson's place and now this, someone knows we have this card, someone knows...
Iverson: Its your fault you played this card!
Vem: Your still mad becuase i took your deck without asking you isnt it? Haha
Announcer: The 10 minute break has ended. Let the duelists come fourth.
Redgar: Well, i have no other choice...
Terraplant: Il come with you.

As the two of them left, someone entered. (NOTE: The scene takes place in a large balcony of the futuristic building)

Announcer: Now ladies and gentlemen!Let the games begin!
Computer: Name: Sinakis, Deck Name: Psy-Fi Mind vs. Name: Redgar, Deck Name: Junk Punk
Redgar: This isnt fair...
Sinakis: Ready to duel? Redgar?
Redgar: Are you behind all this?

Sinakis, his opponent didnt answer, he draw 5 cards and waited. He wore a yellow-gold jacket which remined him of Yusei's. Black pants and black pointy hair.

~Meanwhile~

Vem: Who's that Ive?
Iverson: I dont wanna know, lets go
Miss Taylor: Stop right there!

Sinakis & Redgar: Let's Duel!

To be continued...

Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:26 am

very nice chapter i thought i would come in now but that dam computer need fixes :P
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:51 am

I wanna be in the next chapteeeer xD
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:01 am

well i hope you will upload the next chapter soon :) i CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:07 am

@Stef everyone will be. you can send me a pm weather you wan tto be a villain or a good guy cause im in need of a villain

@dont worry, stay tuned and you will see. i will upload the next chapter possibly tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Kobayashi
Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Nice one cmoon Count me In there Like some Pro duelist or something xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next