Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex

Go down 
+12
Uncle Vladimir
Stef
Kobayashi
Terraplant
Fallen King
redgar
NoobSlayer13
IversonSt3
Harper7000
vem123
sinakis
Winduct
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Four men are playing poker in a dark room. Its raining outside, its a tough game. Everyone bets priceless possesions. The room is very silent, the only noise comes from the poor hanging lamp which makes a squeeking sound and the rain outside. Everyone has bet except one man. Suddently he pulls a card from his sleeve and places it face-down on the table and smiles.
Mystery Man #1: hmpf...

Mystery Man#2: What a foolish move

Mystery Man #3: I hope it isnt the one.

The fourth man who bet the card smiled.
20 minutes later, the game ended.

Mystery Man #1: WHAT?! You cheated! There's no way you could have won! Cheater!
Mystery Man #4: Hmpf...

The fourth man took his card and all the possesions he had won and stuffed them in his pocket. He leaned back but before he could get up from his chair, the 1st man ordered his men.

Mystery Man #1: After him! He cheated, that card is mine!Get him!

The fourth man punched the othet two men and escaped through the window and began to rain in the rain, in the middle of the night. He ran with all his speed, but he could see the other men chasing him.

Mystery Man #4 (Man Running): No one must get his hands on this card...

Mystery Man #1 There he is, after him!

He ran as fast as he could but eventually he ended up in a dead-end.

Mystery Man #1: Well, well, though you could outsmart me and my men eh?... Now...give it to me...

Mystery Man #4: Or else what?

Mystery Man #1: Or else i might have to get the card the hard way, and you dont want that now do you?

Mystery Man #4: Fine...

Mystery Man #1: Fine?! *chuckles* that was eas..

Mystery Man #4: We will duel for it.

Mystery Man #1: Duel? *chuckes*, you must me joking...

Mystery Man #4: If you beat me, il give It to you. If you loose, you leave along with your pets and i keep the card.

Mystery Man #1: Fine, have it your way...

Mystery Man #1 took 2 duel disks out of his suitcase and handed one to the other man.

Mystery Man #1 & 4: Let's Duel!

The other two men watched as the others dueled in the rain, under a light pillar.

Mystery Man #1: I draw! and i discard level 5 monster, Mefist the Infernal General to Special Summon Dark Grepher form my hand. Next using Dark Grepher's effect, i discard DARK monster Shadow Tamer from my hand to send 1 DARK monster from my Deck to my Graveyard and i choose Plaguespreader Zombie!. Finally, from my hand i Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon! Your turn....(2 cards in hand)

Mystery Men #2,3: Show him boss!

Mystery Man #4: Hmm... It all comes to this... I draw! and i place 2 cards face-down and 1 monster in face-down defense position. Your move. (3 cards in hand)

Mystery Man #1: Foolish movie, did you forget my dragon's effect? i can remove from play as many DARK monsters form my Graveyard to destroy you!, and that's what im gonna do, i draw! and i remove from play Shadow Tamer to destroy your face-down monster!

Mystery Man #4: You just sent Sangan to the Graveyard, which lets me add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK to my ahnd form my Deck.

Mystery Man #1: That won't save you now. Next i remove send 1 card ffrom my hand to the top of my Deck to Special Summon Plaguespreader from my Graveyard. And now i tune my Dark Grepher with my Plaguespreader to Synchro Summon Gaia Knight the Force of Earth!

Mystery Man #4: Not so fast! I activate Royal Opression, i can pay 800 Life Points to destroy your Gaia!

Mystery Man #1: Ughhh! No!, At least i have my Dragon to attack, go Dark Armed Dragon attack with Darkness Fireball!

Mystery Man #4: Ah! (LP 400)

Mystery Man #1: Oh! Did that hurt?

Mystery Man #4: No, but this will! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Royal Opression. Next i Summon Rescue Cat from my hand and tribute it to Summon X-Saber Airbellum and Death Koalla. Next, Tune my monsters to Synchro Summon Beast Gelaros! (Level 6 Synchro Monster, Beast-Type, ATK 2000/DEF 2000, EARTH) Using the Effect of Beast Gelaros i remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster from my Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters you control with an ATK higher than the removed from play's ATK, and i choose Rescue Cat! So now all monsters you control are destroyed!

Mystery Man #1: No! No way!

Mystery Man #4: Next i Summon another Resuce Cat from my hand!

Mystery Man #1: How many of these things do you have?!

Mystery Man #4: Youl' find out! Using the effect of Rescue Cat i Summon Nimble Momonga and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. And now, i Tribute all my monsters on the field to Summon...

Mystery Man #1: No...this cant be...No!

Mystery Man #4: *Closes eyes* I Tribue Summon Chimaera, the Master of Beasts!

Mystery Man #1: No! Not him! That card is mine! It will be mine!

Mystery Man #4: Youl never get your hands on it! Now Chimaera, attack him directly! And cause of the effect of my monster, you loose the duel..

Mystery Man #1: Nooooo!

Mystery Man #4: Its over

Mystery Man #1: I lost...

He fell down in the cold wet asphalt and started swearing and laughing hysterically.

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct

AuthorMessage
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:17 am

*Random reply so Winduct knows I am an obsessed fan*

Feel the power of my Fabled breasts beasts!

Epic xD
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:14 am

At last you wrotte!!

Epic chapter man keep writting more!!!
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:43 am

There were less spelling mistakes than before, but you used many metaphors ("τρόπος του λέγειν") in the wrong way or they just sounded bad ("he ended in a dead end" xP You can make this "he reached a dead end"). You can also make some phrases shorter by just avoiding writing useless stuff ("the view was breathtaking but he didn't have time to enjoy the view" You can turn this into "the view was breathtaking but he didn't have the time to (fully) enjoy it." adding adjectives is not always good. You must read the phrase out loud to see if it sounds good. If it does, keep the adj., or else take it out).

This is a place where we can judge your work instead of you judging our work :twisted:

Anyways, nice chapter, I see you started adding some female characters. Should we be looking forward to a romance of a character as a side story? Most books do have one but you may not be that type of writer. Also, I wanna make a my big appearance, make it happen! This is an order from an Administrator! Joking :P But seriously, I want to see what you will make me do? (dress like a stoned closet pervert playing with fortune fairies and acting as a lolicon, also sexually harassing the female hover duelist because she's my underling? I don't really care, just make me do something please xP)

Looking forward to your next chapter!

8/10
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:36 am

I'll have to agree with Stef (except for the last part,no more Hentai for you Mr. Stef). Actually there was another minor mistake,there are no Fabled Beasts,there are Fabled who are Fiends and The Fabled who are Beasts (it sounds stupid I know). Of course that would ruin the joke,but I'm just pointing it out. Anyway keep up the story and make sure Stef gets killed!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:10 am

@Stef I agree with the first paragraph (+1). Romance? No, no such things in my story.
@Terraplant I know there are no Fabled Beasts and its wasnt about the joke either, i just wanted to express the power of her Fabled Deck so i said fabled beasts. While typing i misstyped it with an s and i found it funny so i just crossed it instead of erasing it.

Thank you for reading my fellow duelists. I will post the second chapter soon.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:32 am

Pretty good chapter winduct! I can see you starting to get bak into the swing of things with the tension. The only thing I would do is make it a little more clear when it switches people's views. Sometimes vem'll be dueling and then suddenly redgar's on the roof. Of course, they happen at the same time, but I think it may help to be like "meanwhile" or something to that effect. Also you made 2 errors with wyvern. Since it was used
for a synchro summon, it was not "destroyed", just sent there for the cost of synchroing, so it couldn't have come back. Also, you brought him back during the battle phase.

Despite my critical-sounding comments, I loved the chapter and hope to see more coming
soon. I only critique because you seem to appreciate it a lot
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:13 am

Redgar wasn't on the roof, Vem was. Guess i did make it a little complex but yes, the "meanwhile" thing happends during the anime aswell but its more dificult to understand by reading. Yes i might have made some mistakes with wyvern, read the effect pretty fast, thank you for noticing it.

Yes i do apreciate critique. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Very nice! I'm waiting for the next chapter, always eager! I gave Vem a +1 because i agree that posting after every chapter to say the same things is kind of meaningless. Yet I didn't think that the artist needs acceptance (jk) :P
Seems the ratio of female characters is rising a little bit :P Although I couldn't find a "Lily" in the member list, so I have to believe she is made-up.

Also...Stef as a loly? For some reason that sounds interesting xD jk
I'm also want to learn what'll happen to Redgar. Meaning the spreading black mark the blank card gave him! And of course I can't wait to see my char in action yet again :P

Cheers Win, good job :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XX In Search for the Heroes (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:28 am

NOTE: Fan-Made cards are bolded in orange.

Vem LP: 1100
Lily LP: 3000

Vem: I draw!..Dark Hole...perfect timing!
Lily: What? What you go there?
Vem: Oh you'll see! I activate my Spell Card Dark Hole to destroy all monsters on the field, but since i don't have any monsters, your two monters are the only ones destroyed! Lucky for you, i don't have any monsters cards in my hand so i'l end with 2 face-downs.
Lily: Hmpf..Decent! My turn. I Summon the Fabled Grimro in attack mode! Attack him directly and win me this duel!
Vem: Haha, you wish! I activate my face-down Trap Card Collector's Agreement . With this card I can Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster from my Deck with Defense equal or lower to the attack of the attacking monster, and i choose Blowback Dragon! Your Grimro is destroyed!
Lily: No! (LP2400). I end my turn by placing a face-down card.
Vem: Lucky for you, my Blowback is send to the Graveyard now due to the effect of my Trap Card. I draw! I Summon Green Gadget in attack mode! His effect let's me add a Red Gadget from my Deck to me hand. And it doesnt end there, i reveal my face-down Spell Card Gadget Triumph. While i have all three Gadgets on my side of the field and or in my hand i can send all these gadgets to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monter in my Graveyard. Come on out Cyber Dragon! Attack her directly!
Lily: (LP300)! With this attack you trigered the effect of my face-down Trap Card Fabled Prayers. If i received over 1000 or direct damage, i can Special Summon 1 Fabled Monster from my Graveyard, Fabled Raven!
Vem: I place my final face-down and end my turn...
Lily: Too bad..I draw..Looks like the duel's over..
Vem: Indeed.
Lily: I activate Foolish Burial to send Fabled Ganashia from my Deck to my Graveyard and since it was sent this way to the Graveyard it is automatically Special Summone don my side of the field and gains 200 ATK. And now i tune my level 3 Fabled Raven with my level 3 Fabled Ganashia to Synchro Summon Fabled Ragin!
Vem: Hmph!
Lily: Now attack his Cyber Dragon!
Vem: Not so fast!
Lily: ?
Vem: Reveal Trap Card Mechanized Salvation!
Lily: What?!
Vem: When a face-up Machine monster battles with a Synchro Monster, you take the Battle Damage i would have taken instead!
Lily: LP100, I'm still in the battle since i have 100 more LP remain! Your dragon is destroyed!
Vem: I didn't say that was all. In addition, if i have omly Machine-Type monsters in my Graveyard you take another 500 damage!
Lily: NO WAY!
Vem: Yes way!
Lily: LP 0

Suddently, her duel disk revealed a hologram and a blur figure appeared.

Hologram Stef: You failed!
Lily: *panting* I....
Hologram Stef: I'm very dissapointed...

~Meanwhile~

Shock: Silence...
Terraplant: Should we....?

Shock slowly opened the door. The place was deserted. Drinks, food, bags, cards, shoes, all over the place. The chaos had ended.

Shock: Where are the others?
Terraplant: Where is everyone.

As they were wandering around searching for their friends they heard a sound coming from the bar.

Terraplant: Did you hear that?
Shock: Sure did, it came from that bar. Sounded like a glass broke or something. Let's go.

The two rushed quickly inside the bar only to find Redgar attached with his duel disk ready for a fight.

Shock: Wow! It's us!
Redgar: Oh my god..where are the others? *panting*
Terraplant: Oh no..Redgar, your whole two arms are beckoming pitch black man...
Redgar: Im fine, i really am..
Shock: Well...you may not feel pain but the situation is critical.
Redgar: Ugh...C'mon let's go find the others...

While walking out of the bar Terraplant took a look at Redgar's mystery card. He was now level 5 and the image revealed two black arms one black leg.
Most of the place was dark since the lights were off, and broken glasses everywhere. The wind was blowing, carrying garbadge. It looks like everyone had stolen the rare cards since only common torn cards appeared everywhere.

Shock: Hey guys look up there!
Redgar: Isn't that...
Terraplant: Vem!
Shock: Is that really him?
Redgar: What's he doing up there?!
Terraplant: C'mon let's go!
Redgar: What? How are we gping to get up there? Are you outta your mind?
Shock: There is a ladder over there c'mon guys!

Last edited by Winduct on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 am

Nice chapter once again winduct. Only bad part about it was that it had to end :D. Oh yeah, there was 1 dueling missplays though, ganashia's effect only works when it is discarded (from the hand). Otherwise it would say it's effect activated "when this card is sent to the graveyard" like Dandylion. But w/e haha, it's just a story. I especially like the hologram Stef for some reason lol.
Stef: "You've failed me for the last time commander."
"Don't make me destroy you."
"Vem, I am your father" :D
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Hurray for

"Hologram Stef: You failed!"

:D

Nice chapter, I liked the idea of your custom cards, since this is a fanfic custom cards add more awesomeness to it :D

There were some color mistakes in the names, but no big deal.

Also, my suggestion is less dueling and more storyline, since I love it ;D
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Yes I fixed that, thank you for noticing. I also like writing about the plot but without any duels it's not a Yugioh fan-fic.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:57 am

Wow another great chapter make it bigger next time :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 am

The friends quickly started to climb the ladder. As they where heading up they could hear Vem running, his footsteps. They had no idea where the ladder would lead them.

Shock: Veeeeem?!
Redgar: Keep climbing!

The ladder seemed endless but finally they reached its end. The heroes ended up in the same roof Vem had been earlier. Soon, they spotted Vem running and after him, a blue light figure which looked like a ghost. They immediately went after them.

Shock: Veeeeem!
Redgar: Veeeeem! Behind you!

Vem turned around and saw his friends coming for him. As Vem turned, so did the blue figure and then it immediately vanished. A tired Vem fell down to his knees as Redgar, Shock and Terraplant approached him. Vem was panting like crazy.

Terraplant: What was that?
Shock: Are you okay? What was that thing chasing you?
Vem: .....

Redgar could sill see Vem's duel disk, it was on, meaning he had been dueling earlier.

Redgar: Did you duel with that...thing?
Vem: ....no, i didn't. Not with him.
Terraplant: ....?
Vem: That girl with the hover....
Shock: Never mind..its cold out here, your tired from all that running, we should go find the others and get outa here fast. We don't know if its over yet. Good thing they didn't steal our Match Winner cards, i bet that's what they were after.
Vem: ..him
Shock: I-I-I'm sorry?
Vem: Him, not they, him. That thing was a hologram.
Redgar: A hologram?
Vem: It emerged from that girl's dueldisk. It said something to her but i didn't hear. Your'e right, let's get going, we should find the others.

The friends used the ladder to climb back down. They reached the ground fast. The place was still empty. It was dark and the wind the blowing. Newspapers, cards, hats, shoes everywhere.

Terraplant: What a disaster...
Shock: Damn its freezing...

Redgar spotted a light in the cafe. He could see shadows as the light was trembling.

Redgar: Hey guys, over there! Look.
Vem: Someone must be there..let's go!

They walked slowly orwards the door. They could here voices coming from inside. There was a broken window near the door. Terraplant approached it and slowly and hesitating, he looked inside. He saw the two hoverboard riders. They where having a conversation. Their helmets' duel disks and boards where on a table. The one was standing still while the other one was sitting on a sofa. Vem recognized the one sitting on the sofa. It was the girl he duel with earlier, Lily. She looked very worried. The other guy was stadning still in front of her. The table was separating them. He also looked worried, stressed, scared. Someone was sitting next to the girl but Terraplant couldn't see well who he or she was.
Terraplant tried to listen to their conversation but he couldn't tell what they where saying.

Vem:
*whispering* What are they saying?
Terraplant: Don't know...

Harper: Do you have any idea what this means?
Lily: Calm down, there is no need to act like this.
Harper: You know pretty darn well what's going to become of us if we do not manage to get that card.
Lily: *sigh* We will...no matter what, after all...he will help us...
Terraplant: Oh no....
Vem: What? What is it.

As Lily stood up from the couch Terraplant realized that the situation was critical.

Terraplant: They have Mysterious
Vem: Oh man..
Terraplant: We have to get him outta there.
Vem: No kidding. We need a plan and we need it fast.

Vem looked at his duel disk with determination. It was still on, he had forgotten to switch it off. He knew what he had to do.

Shock: Don't do it Vem....
Vem: ...?
Terraplant: We need a distraction.
Redgar: Yeah, like that will ever work on professional hover board riders...
Vem: Shh...be quiet.
Terraplant: Yeah, can't hear. Shhhh! They're coming.

The friends quickly hid behind a large trash bin. It was dark, they wouldn't be noticable.

Harper: You stay here with him, I'll go find the othes. They've got to be here somewhere trying to find him.
Lily: Make sure you bring back Emperor of Lightning or don't come back.
Harper: Yeah.. very funny.

He put on his helmet, took his hoverboard and burst out the door with incredible speed.

Terraplant: Alright, let's go...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:10 am

Shock:Don't do it Fedon...

That's what came into my mind when I read that line

Also that blue Hologram is the same Hologram that said You failed?If yes,I am proud to present Karakuri Stef32 Model ChaseFail
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:05 pm

+1!!!!!

Awesome chapter, no mistakes, I just want to see more :D

Release the next one soon, this didn't have much content but it increased the suspense!

Go go, on to the next one!!!!! No pressure xD

This chapter would be pretty awesome if it was animated.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:06 am

Awesome chapter, the best you have ever written +1 . Damn i love my reckless self xD .
Back to top Go down
Uncle Vladimir
The Invincible Superman
The Invincible Superman
Uncle Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:27 am

Good Job! Started reading it again ;3
Wait a minute! Wheres me?! D; x[

Last edited by Geo on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 am

I 've got a feeling geo is gonna be stef's evil partner x]
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:15 am

+1 Win! Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next!
@vem: i think he's going to be he mastermind of the mastermind behind this ;P
@holo-stef: Lemme do it, lemme do it! I can get the bloody cards!
xD
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 am

NOTE: Fan-made cards are bolded in orange.

Terraplant: Let's go.

The team burst into the room with no hesitation, determined to save their friend. Vem used his duel disk to hit Lily in the head, causing her to collapse instantly. Terraplant approached Mysterious who seemed shocked and worried.

Terraplant: Don't worry there buddy, stay calm.

Mysterious was shaking, back and fourth back and fourth, trying to warn his friends, warn them that the terror was not over yet.

Shock: Uhhh.... Terraplant?
Terraplant: Don't you worry Mysterious, we're gonna get you outta here, hold on...
Redgar: Terraplant, we have to go now, it's a trap!

Terraplant cut the wrists wire that was wrapped around Mysterious hands, freeing him. Mysterious immediately took the torn cloth out of his mouth and warned his friends.

Mysterious: It's not real! She's a hologram!
Vem: What?!

At a blink of an eye, Lily appeared from behind the rusty door, clapping her hands, mocking Vem and the others for their "heroic" act.

Lily: Aahahaha, now I have 5 little vermins in my house!
Redgar: You!
Lily: Nice of you to join us, although you interrupted our little conversation but that's alright now, since your all here now we...
Shock: Shut up and get out of our way, said Shock as an act of heroism.
Lily: Hmph, your quite the pest aren't you?

Vem stepped forward, then Terraplant and finally Redgar. Suddently the team heard a voice coming from outside. It wasn't a voice actually, it was a wistle.

Lily turned back only to find her friend Harper on his hover board. He had grabbed Taylor from the shirt and as the team turned back to check on who the poor victim was, Harper threw her to the ground with all of his might. She goraned and rubbed her wounded arm. Lieing on the ground, she saw Vem and the others.

Redgar: Taylor!
Mysterious: No way!
Vem: Iverson... Vem though, knowing that his friend whould soon get caught.

Harper took the card out of Tyler's pocket. It was Chimaera. A sinister smile appeared on Lily's face. She walked out slowly, approaching Harper.

Harper: We can make a deal if you want!, he said raising the golden card. How about a deal?
Lily: Hahahaha!

Harper and Lily where out of the room now, outside in the darkness, the wind was blowing, the place surrounded by tall buildings with torn posters and borken windows, broken glass on the floor, everywhere. Harper took a lighter and light fire on top of a metal barrel. Light filled the place, a smalled part of it. Vem and the others walked slolw outside. Redgar rushed torwards Tyler but Harper threw a rock near him, blocking him from helping her.

Terraplant: What do you want? You want our Decks? Take'em? Want money? Take'em. Just leave us the heck alone!
Harper: Oh no, it's not your Decks i'm interested in, i wouldn't mind, but it's not for what i came here for.
Shock: Is this what you want? said Shock raising his Match Winner card as high as he could, Emperor of Lightning.
Redgar: It's too dangerous Shock...
Harper: Hmph...Do you accept the duel I'm offering? Your friend for your card.
Shock: You're on!
Terraplant: You ain't doing this alone my friend, said Terraplant activating his duel disk.
Lily: Hmph! Its a two on two then!

Harper, Lily, Shock & Terraplant: DUEL!
Harper's Duel Disk: Name: Harper, Deck Name: Drill Particle
Shock's Duel Disk: Name: Shock, Deck Name: Wrath of Zeus
Lily's Duel Disk: Name: Lily, Deck Name: Demons of the Sky
Terraplant's Duel Disk: Name: Terraplant, Deck Name: Scapkeepers

Shock: Using your Scrap Deck huh?
Terraplant: Finally perfected it.
Lily: Let's get this over with shall we?

The fire on the barrel separated the two teams. Next to Harper was Tyler, while behind Shock and Terraplant, there was Vem and the team.

Harper: I go first. Each and every one of us starts with 2000 LP. Much more interesting don't you agree? I draw, and i Summon Drill Synchron in attack mode! Next i place 2 cards face-down and end my turn.
Shock: Guess I'm up.
Terraplant: Good luck.
Shock: Hmph...I draw...Dang it, what an awful starting hand...I place 1 monster in face-down defense position and also 2 face-downs. I end my turn.
Lily: Pitty...My turn boys. I draw...and i Summon Fabled Grimro in attack mode. Then I place a face-down and end my turn.
Terraplant: I draw! I activate Scrapyard which let's me add 1 Scrap Tuner monster from my Deck to my hand. I place 1 monster in face-down defense position and that's pretty much of it.
Harper: Things are heating up. My turn. I Summon Drill Spina in attack mode and i Tune my two monsters to Synchro Summon Drill Warrior! Drill Warrior, attack Shock's face-down!
Shock: Ugh!
Harper: Hahaha, Watthopper, what a waste! Are you nuts? Hahaha, pathetic. I end my turn.
Shock: My time to shine then. I draw! I activate my field Spell Card Wattcastle!

All of a sudden the place was filled with the digital hologram from Shock's very own duel disk. A digital Wattcastle was a part of reality now.

Shock: Hmph! I think you know what that means don't you? Be careful now when you decide to attack. Next ISummon Wattgirafe in attack mode and his effect allows me to attack you directly and that's exactly what I'm planning, Wattgirrafe attack!
Harper: (LP800) Blast! Only 800 damn Life Points...
Vem: Nicely done Shock!
Lily: Nishowy done Shock...give us a break, the duel ain't over yet.
Terraplant: She's right...let's pull it together.
Lily: I'm next. I Summon Fabled Oltro in attack mode. With his effect i can discard 1 Fabled from my hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 level 3 Fabled from my hand and i choose Fabled Kushano. But wait. The card I discarded was Fabled Lurrie so it is automatically Special Summoned on my side of the field. Now i Tune all of my Fableds on the field together for a Synchro Summon, well except for the Fabled Baby.
Terraplant: Oh no...
Lily: Level 4 Fabled Grimro, Level 1 Fabled Lurrie and my level 3 Kushano to Synchro Summon Fabled Valkyrus!

The heroes stood silently as they watched the beast rise from the ground, surrounded by deep mist.

Shock: Oh boy...

Little did the heroes know, as a dark figure was observing the duel from the highest spot. He grinned and a smile appeared on his face. He rubbed his hands in glee as the wind blew with a vengeance....

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 am

Very nice! It's getting better and better!...wow!

Quote :
Little did the heroes know, as a dark figure was observing the duel from the highest spot. He grinned and a smile appeared on his face. He rubbed his hands in glee as the wind blew with a vengeance....
...Hey wait did I just...shiver?...
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 am

Epic ;O Also,watt's are FTW :P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Very nice chapter Wind keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next