Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex

Go down 
+12
Uncle Vladimir
Stef
Kobayashi
Terraplant
Fallen King
redgar
NoobSlayer13
IversonSt3
Harper7000
vem123
sinakis
Winduct
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Four men are playing poker in a dark room. Its raining outside, its a tough game. Everyone bets priceless possesions. The room is very silent, the only noise comes from the poor hanging lamp which makes a squeeking sound and the rain outside. Everyone has bet except one man. Suddently he pulls a card from his sleeve and places it face-down on the table and smiles.
Mystery Man #1: hmpf...

Mystery Man#2: What a foolish move

Mystery Man #3: I hope it isnt the one.

The fourth man who bet the card smiled.
20 minutes later, the game ended.

Mystery Man #1: WHAT?! You cheated! There's no way you could have won! Cheater!
Mystery Man #4: Hmpf...

The fourth man took his card and all the possesions he had won and stuffed them in his pocket. He leaned back but before he could get up from his chair, the 1st man ordered his men.

Mystery Man #1: After him! He cheated, that card is mine!Get him!

The fourth man punched the othet two men and escaped through the window and began to rain in the rain, in the middle of the night. He ran with all his speed, but he could see the other men chasing him.

Mystery Man #4 (Man Running): No one must get his hands on this card...

Mystery Man #1 There he is, after him!

He ran as fast as he could but eventually he ended up in a dead-end.

Mystery Man #1: Well, well, though you could outsmart me and my men eh?... Now...give it to me...

Mystery Man #4: Or else what?

Mystery Man #1: Or else i might have to get the card the hard way, and you dont want that now do you?

Mystery Man #4: Fine...

Mystery Man #1: Fine?! *chuckles* that was eas..

Mystery Man #4: We will duel for it.

Mystery Man #1: Duel? *chuckes*, you must me joking...

Mystery Man #4: If you beat me, il give It to you. If you loose, you leave along with your pets and i keep the card.

Mystery Man #1: Fine, have it your way...

Mystery Man #1 took 2 duel disks out of his suitcase and handed one to the other man.

Mystery Man #1 & 4: Let's Duel!

The other two men watched as the others dueled in the rain, under a light pillar.

Mystery Man #1: I draw! and i discard level 5 monster, Mefist the Infernal General to Special Summon Dark Grepher form my hand. Next using Dark Grepher's effect, i discard DARK monster Shadow Tamer from my hand to send 1 DARK monster from my Deck to my Graveyard and i choose Plaguespreader Zombie!. Finally, from my hand i Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon! Your turn....(2 cards in hand)

Mystery Men #2,3: Show him boss!

Mystery Man #4: Hmm... It all comes to this... I draw! and i place 2 cards face-down and 1 monster in face-down defense position. Your move. (3 cards in hand)

Mystery Man #1: Foolish movie, did you forget my dragon's effect? i can remove from play as many DARK monsters form my Graveyard to destroy you!, and that's what im gonna do, i draw! and i remove from play Shadow Tamer to destroy your face-down monster!

Mystery Man #4: You just sent Sangan to the Graveyard, which lets me add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK to my ahnd form my Deck.

Mystery Man #1: That won't save you now. Next i remove send 1 card ffrom my hand to the top of my Deck to Special Summon Plaguespreader from my Graveyard. And now i tune my Dark Grepher with my Plaguespreader to Synchro Summon Gaia Knight the Force of Earth!

Mystery Man #4: Not so fast! I activate Royal Opression, i can pay 800 Life Points to destroy your Gaia!

Mystery Man #1: Ughhh! No!, At least i have my Dragon to attack, go Dark Armed Dragon attack with Darkness Fireball!

Mystery Man #4: Ah! (LP 400)

Mystery Man #1: Oh! Did that hurt?

Mystery Man #4: No, but this will! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Royal Opression. Next i Summon Rescue Cat from my hand and tribute it to Summon X-Saber Airbellum and Death Koalla. Next, Tune my monsters to Synchro Summon Beast Gelaros! (Level 6 Synchro Monster, Beast-Type, ATK 2000/DEF 2000, EARTH) Using the Effect of Beast Gelaros i remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster from my Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters you control with an ATK higher than the removed from play's ATK, and i choose Rescue Cat! So now all monsters you control are destroyed!

Mystery Man #1: No! No way!

Mystery Man #4: Next i Summon another Resuce Cat from my hand!

Mystery Man #1: How many of these things do you have?!

Mystery Man #4: Youl' find out! Using the effect of Rescue Cat i Summon Nimble Momonga and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. And now, i Tribute all my monsters on the field to Summon...

Mystery Man #1: No...this cant be...No!

Mystery Man #4: *Closes eyes* I Tribue Summon Chimaera, the Master of Beasts!

Mystery Man #1: No! Not him! That card is mine! It will be mine!

Mystery Man #4: Youl never get your hands on it! Now Chimaera, attack him directly! And cause of the effect of my monster, you loose the duel..

Mystery Man #1: Nooooo!

Mystery Man #4: Its over

Mystery Man #1: I lost...

He fell down in the cold wet asphalt and started swearing and laughing hysterically.

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct

AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:54 am

Shock wrote:
There is another mistake which you probably didn't notice.Scapegoat tokens are summoned in defense mode,yet they were magically destroyed by mirror force .-. How could P2 land a direct attack.He would need 3 monsters to go through the tokens .-.

Your both correct, especially you, this is a big mistake but i cant edit it now. Let's just say the scapegoat tokens were special summone din attack mode. I have edited the effects of all the Match Winners so let's say ive changed those aswll, but you're right. I got mixed up, mistakes happen. To be honest i was kind of bored writing this chapter today. Im not good when it comes to duels, i dont have any experiance and its complicated writing one.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:20 am

*** i was writing a test and instead of answering the questions i was looking at a children's card game ? i feel like a nab :P
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 am

nc one as always :) keep it up and upload the next as soon as possible.
and guys he dont duel so often so its ok to make some mistakes :)
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XVI Two Friend Test Battle (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 am

~During Lunch Brake~

The four friends gathered in the ussual corner they hanged out and talked about the ussual. Terraplant was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwitch, Iverson was eating some chips and Redgar was drinking the strawberry juice he allways drank. Vem didnt felt like eating today.

Vem: So, who were you dueling?
Terraplant: Vongola, the guy with the Ice Barrier thingies..
Redgar: You beat him?
Terraplant: Yeah, he was easy in a way, he said while bitting a piece of his sandwitch at the same time.
Shock: Hey guys, what's up?
Iverson: Hey Shock. Anything new?
Shock: New? He, check this out.

He took a little gadget out from his pocket which looked like an I-Phone only much morw advanced. (Its year 2031). He touched the screen and it instantly turned on.

Terraplant: Let's check the news.
Shock: Well, some guy called Winduct is being held in custody for illegal tournament hosting, police catches bank robbers, they will construct a new shopping mall near the City Hall Bank..
Terraplant: Hmph..Winduct, i know that guy.
Shock: And check this out, the 1st annual Kaiba Festival is held tomorow in Main Street! Dudes, im excited!

At that moment the bell rang..

Iverson: Well, see ya guyes later.
Shock: Cheers..

They had two more hours of school and then they would crash over at Iverson's place, like they did every day. However, Vem had a bad feeling about the festival. Sure he was excited!, but he was...afraid something bad might happen, he was worried about Redgar. He was literally turning black, black like a crow..

School finally ended. Vem was waiting his friends outside school. He looked at his watch: 3:30.

Iverson: Hey Vem..
Redgar: C'mon let's go..

The friends walked back at Iverson's Lab to hang out as ussual. Terraplant saw fear in Vem's eyes.

Terraplant: Vem, is something wrong?
Vem: Do you ever have the feeling that something bad is about to happen? Or sometimes, something is too ood to be true?
Terraplant: What are you talking about? Haha, you sound werid you know that?
Vem: I think something bad is going to happen at the festival Terraplant, and i think you know it too...
Terraplant: We have to get that card back Vem..

The friends entered the lab and the door shut behind them.

Night turned to day as the friends stayed up late practicing with their decks. Redgar had fallen asleep and the cards had fallen to the ground. Vem and Terraplant had also fallen asleep. Iverson woke up by the sound of his alarm clock. He checked time. It was 10:04.

Iverson: C'mon guys, wake up, *claps hands*
Redgar: Ugh.. what time is it?
Iverson:Time to wake up, c'mon its a big day today!

~Some minutes later~

Iverson: I want to test my new Deck to see if its competitive enough for the festival. Vem? Care to practice with me?
Vem: You're on.
Iverson: Let me just, make some modefications, you know, the banlist changed recently and some of my decks got ruined.
Vem: Alright, duel!
Duel Disks: Duelist Name: Vem, Deck Name: Gadge it! vs. Duelist Name: Iverson ,Deck Name: Colour Reversal
I will start first Ive, i Summon Yellow Gadget in attack mode! and with his effect i add 1 Green Gadget from my Deck to my hand. I end with a face-down.
Iverson: Ok, here it goes! I activate a Spell, Heart of the Underdog, Next i activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your face-down.
Vem: Oh man! That was Solemn Judgement you just destroyed!
Iverson: Next, i Sumon Ojama Yellow in attack mode!
Vem: Ojama Deck? That's what you wanted to test? And it looks like we both have yellow monsters on our field.
Iverson: Guess so, i End with a face-down.
Vem: Obviously you will protect your Ojama and prevent me from attacking, so that face-down must be a Mirror Force or something. I draw! I Summon Green Gadget in attack mode which let's me add a Green one from my Deck to my hand.
Iverson: I activate my face-down Trap, Common Charity, i draw 2 cards and remove from play 1 Normal monster in my hand, another Ojama Yellow.
Vem: So its not mirror force. Yellow Gadget attack his Ojama Yellow!
Iverson: Ugh!
Vem: Now attack his LP directly my Green Gadget!
Iverson: (LP1400). Good, its my turn now! I draw and since i drew a Normal Monster the effect of my Spell Activated, allowing me to draw another card from my Deck. Next i activate Solidarity and Summon Ojama Green in attac mode! And that's not all, i activate Ojama Country, switching everyone's ATK and DEF. Now Ojama Green attack his Green Gadget!
Vem: (LP2800).
Iverson: I End with a face-down.
Vem: Good move Ive. Having Ojama Country on the field makes it hard for me to attack.. I switch my Gadget in defense mode and place 2 face-down cards.
Iverson: Tremble before my mighty Ojamas! Haha, ok i draw and since i drew a Normal Monster i draw another card due to the effect of Underdog. I Summon Ojama Black in attack mode! His attack becomes 1800 due to the effect of Ojama Country and Solidarity. First i will attack with my Ojama Green, destroy his gadget.
Vem: Hmpf!
Iverson: Now, i attack with Ojama Black!
Vem: Activate face-down Dimensional Prison, i remove from play your Ojama Black, negating your attack, for now, my face-down monster is saved.
Iverson: Guess so, i place 1 card face-down and end my turn.
Vem: Good deck Ive, but it doesnt stand a chance against my gadget deck. I draw!
Iverson: Epepepepepep, before you draw i activate my Trap Card, Ojama Trio, it Special Su..
Vem: Yeah, i know what it does..Hmmm...Now i have space for only 1 monster...I Summon Scrap Beast in attack mode and i flip my face-down monster Red Gadget. Now i give my Red Gadget a little tune up, Synchro Summon! Scrap Dragon! Now with the effect of my Scrap Dragon, i destroy 1 Ojama Token and 1 monster you control.
Iverson: Still you take 300 damage.
Vem: (LP2500) Yeah but your Ojama Green is sent to the Graveyard. My dragon has 2000 ATK and your Ojama 1800 so that means i'm able to wipe him off the field. Scrap Dragon, attack his Ojama Black!
Iverson: Big mistake Vem, i call my powerful Honest!
Vem: No way!
Iverson: Your dragon is sent to the Scrapyard and you take some serious damage!
Vem: Ugh! (LP700) I place 1 card face-down and end my turn.
Iverson: My move. I draw a card and the effect of my Underdog activates, since i just drew Ojama Yellow i can draw 1 more card. Next i Summon Ojama Red in attack mode! And with his effect i Summon Ojama Yellow from my hand! Every single one of them with 1800 ATK points. Now I attack all of your Tokens dealing you 900 damage, and you only have 700 left.
Vem: I would never let that happen, i activate my one and only face-down Mirror Force!
Iverson: Ugh, i should have expected that. Typical move there Vem, you allways did that..
Vem: Guess so, you done?
Iverson: Ha..guess so too.
Vem: Looks like your all washed up Ive, i Summon Green Gadget in attack mode, now direct attack!
Iverson: (LP0) Good duel... Guess my Ojama Deck wasnt good enough..
Vem: It was good enough, it wasnt just good enough for my Gadget Deck..

The two friends finished their duel they were having in the back yard of the Lab, where it had a large practice area and you could see the true blue sky. Iverson was satisfied despite of his loss, he knew he could do better. Suddently, both of them heard footsteps. But those footsteps were not Terra's or Redgar's, they could tell....

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
Kostas783
Kostas783

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:26 am

The only I can say is, that Junk Destroyer is Warrior and NOT Machine...just joking :P
Anyway your stories are amazing 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:33 am

I lost! :( The Horror! O.O

nC chapter! I just read the previous to remember the plot and this as well! :P

+1 for your great job! :)
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:14 am

Quote :
Vem: ... I Summon Green Gadget in attack mode which let's me add a Green one from my Deck to my hand.
the Green gadget fetches the Red one ;P
Just that :P
This chapter was better than the last one in my opinion. Classic spelling mistakes, but that's okay.
Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 am

Pretty good winduct, just... Hm. It doesn't seem quite the same, suddenly the setting changed, several characters seem to be dropped, and the tension is gone. I gve a feeling you're building up to something that needs time to happen though
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:53 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Pretty good winduct, just... Hm. It doesn't seem quite the same, suddenly the setting changed, several characters seem to be dropped, and the tension is gone. I gve a feeling you're building up to something that needs time to happen though

I'm very glad you are honest and correct. The truth is, something big is going to happen. You got me. And thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XVII The Festival, 20 Minutes (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:12 am

The two boys heard the footsteps coming closer and closer. They turned around suspiciously and alerted.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 2d18p5l

Iverson: You!
Vem: What are you doing here?
Miss Taylor: Sorry for coming uninvited, but i came to warn you.
Iverson: About what?
Miss Taylor: You know very well about what..
Vem: The festival....
Iverson: Oh no! Your not gonna screw things up again just like in the tourney!
Vem: C'mon Iverson you know that wasnt her fault.
Miss Taylor: Hmpf, do what you guyes want, im just warning. Stef has definately something up his sleeve.
Vem: So, the two guyes on the hoverboards where Stef's thieves?
Miss Taylor: He has Lorelei and we have to get it back.
Iverson: We? Its kinda your fault the other was stolen..hmpf..

Mysterious and Terraplant came rushing torwards the group.

Terraplant: Guys, Redgar isnt looking so good.
Mysterious: The black scars are spreading.
Miss Taylor: The card, where is the card he gave him?
Terraplant: Ughhhh...must be here somewhere *searches pockets*, There it is.
Vem: Why are you carrying this?
Terraplant: I thought it may come in handy some time, and it did.
Mysterious: Oh no...

The card now read ''Red'' and the attribute had become DARK. The description read ''The soul of the duelist trapped.....'' while the level had been increased to 4 and the ATK and DEF were currently both at 1400. As for the image..half of redgar's face had appeared in the card, no that wasn't Redgar exactly. It was darker...

Iverson: This doesnt look good. How did you say this will end?
Miss Taylor: He has to beat him in a duel i think, its the only way.
Terraplant: What happends when it reached level 12 and the whole image is printed with Redgar on?
Vem: We wont sit here and find out, we have to defeat him!
Mysterious: Easy there big guy, you dont even know where he is, and Redgar has to defeat him, not you, not me, not anybody, only Redgar.
Vem: In the condition he is in he cant even tie his shoe laces.
Terraplant: I guess he doesnt have another choice.

Vem, who could no longer stand talking about pain and misery, suddently said:

Vem: Hey Taylor, did you see our new hoverbikes Iverson made?
Miss Taylor: Ugh..i should probably get back home, i have some things i have to take care of.
Vem: Oh c'mon!
Terraplant: What are you thinking Mysterious?
Mysterious: Well, we could use our hoverbikes to catch those two thieves and take Lorelei back.
Miss Taylor: It won't be that easy. Stef has hired one of the best hoverbike duelists around, it would take a miracle to defeat them.
Terraplant: That good huh?
Iverson: I doubt it! If they strike at the festival we will follow them. Wait, Taylor do you still have Chimaera?
Miss Taylor: Yes.
Iverson: Stef will be after that card. He will sent his henchmen to do his dirty job, then we can follow them and trace Stef.
Miss Taylor: I told you, it wont be that easy..
Vem: Damn..they will pay for what they did to Redgar...
Mysterious: He will pull it through, hes a tough duelist...

Redgar had been watching the whole conversation from the deck of the laboratory. He could not listen to what they were saying, but he could feel that his friends wanted to help him, he knew they would never give up and so would he.

~At the Festival~

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Ie2trl

Fireworks, music, dance, costumes, duels, exhibitons, The festival had it all. Everyone was excited for the first Festival in town. Most people were dressed in popular duel monster costumes. You could see Dark Magicians, Dark Magician Girls, Elemental Heroes, everything. There were exhibitions about the first yugioh cards, the origins, legendary duelists and many more. There was live music on stage and fireworks which gave a great atmosphere to the festival. There was little sequrity and that frightened Vem but the joy of the festival itself overcomed the fear he had. There were trades too and stores with rare expensive cards. Vem allways wanted a Mooyan Curry and now whas the perfect chance. He knew that even with that card in his deck, he could beat everyone. You see, it was Vem's dueling spirit that helped him win in duels.

Redgar: Wow, this is crazy!
Terraplant: Look! That guy is dressed in a Dark Armed Dragon costume, he looks redicilous, HAHAHA!
Iverson: Guys, keep your eyes open for...
Vem: Sorry Iverson, i cant hear you, THE MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!

There were giant screens on the buildings which advertised duel disks and hoverboards.

Redgar: WHEN IS DEDALUS PLAYING? (Dedalus is a band, does not exist)
Miss Taylor: I THINK IN 20 MINUTES.
Mysterious: ITS 7:30, IN 30 MINUTES!
Terraplant: Ok guys, we will meet here in 20 minutes, we will have 10 minutes before the concert starts. Im going to the exhibition. Who's coming?
Vem: Im going to the Rare Cards Store, ive allways wanted a Mooyan Curry.
Iverson: Im comming with ya Terraplant!
Redgar: Im going to the Virtual World, take a look.
Mysterious: Im comming with ya, ive allways wanted to see that. What about you Taylor?
Miss Taylor: Dont know.. A lot of places to see..
Vem: Ok, we will meet here in 20 minutes. Set your clocks right everyone.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 am

Good job, some mistypes and spelling mistakes, but this smells like a prelude to the storm. I bet the next chapter is when my minions try to steal the chimera 8)
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 am

yo guys long time no see :P well wind both of them i just read were good as always but i skip the duel part :P keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Damt where does all this imagination comes from? YOu have talent WInduct :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XIX Moments Before the Event (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:57 am

The music was very loud. The place was crowded and you could barely move. Vem was heading to the Rare Cards store but he had in mind that Stef could strike at any moment. As he entered the store he heard a voice.

Shock: Hey Vem! Hey!

Vem turned around to see one of his classmates, Shock.

Vem: Hey Shock, heading to the Rare Cards Store too?
Shock: Well i'm here ain't I?
Vem: Hm...
Shock: Listen Vem, i wanted to tell you something.
Vem: Do tell..

Shock took out a card from his duelist box and while turning it over, Vem realized what he was talking about.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 EmperorofLightningWCPS-EN-SR

Vem: Shock? Where did..
Shock: I get this? I've been meaning to tell you. I think its one of a kind. Heh, its kind of a funny story. As I was walking back from the academy i came across a guy who was selling illegal cards. Though i noticed that this card didnt look fake. Actually, it looked quite real and unique. The guy wouldnt sell it to me so i gave him my whole deck until he finally agreed. So here i am, at the store, i was going to buy a new Deck,a Thunder Deck for this little fella.

Vem was quiet. He watched Shock as he was talking, so active and hyper and excited. Shock was a good friend of Vem although they didnt hang out much. Shock had short shady yellow hair, wore a white shirt with black patches on the shoudlers, brown pants and yellow and black boots which looked like metal. He had an earing on his left ear with a thunder.

Vem: Shock..eh..Let's get inside.

The boys got in the store which was crowded with excited people. Shock headed torwards the Thunder section where he found decent cards for his new Deck. An excited Vem headed torwards the new releases where he found a rare Mooyan Curry. He allways wanted one, he picked the card while he laughed like mouse. He hen headed torwards the Spell and Trap Section to take a look. There were alot of goodies but Vem thought they were all useless. His deck was powerful. The two boys continued searching for cards they needed in the shop while more and more people came in and more and more people left.

~Meanwhile~

Terraplant and Iverson were heading to the Exhibition Center where they exhibited the origins of the cards games and many more interested stuff.

Terraplant: Two tickets please.

As they got in Iverson checked the time. 7:34. The Exhibition was huge. There were statues, models, screens with every modern yugioh creature such as Rescue Cat and Dark Armed Dragon. You couldwear glasses and see digital holograms of the monsters walking in the room. If you touched them, information about there origins would come out and you could listen by wearing special earphones. Iverson touched a walking Marauding Captain. Letters came out of Marauding Captain's body and Iverson could listen to its description, Marauding Captain's story. Terraplant kicked a Des Koala for fun, instead of just touching it, and info came to his eyes. It was quite fun. Then they entered a room where a computer told the origins of Yugioh.

Computer: The game was first introduced by Maximilion Pegasus around...

It was quite boring but both of them stayed and watched it. After that they headed to the Statue Room, where you yourself could also make one via the computer. But not as big as the original statues in the exhibition, miniatures. Iverson made a Guardian Eatos one while Terraplant made a Gigaplant. They where both having a wonderful time.

Redgar and Mysterious where heading to the Virtual World Area, where you put glasses and a helment equiped with wires on your head and entered a digital dimenison known as the Virtual World for 10 minutes. You could duel with familar monsters such as the Dark Magician himself or you could just wonder around the area. You could also jump from cliffs, or drown in the water but that would only end the simulation. Redgar had a virtual riding duel with Stygian Sergeants which ended up a loss for poor Stygian Sergeants. Mysterious, although with a hurt arm, dueled Zeradias at the sky. It was a marvelous experiance but it lasted very little.

Taylor bought a Blue-Eyes Strawberry Swirl from the cafe which was the olnly one in the festival. Crowded as all places. She sat down on a bench and watched the fireworks as she ate the ice cream. 10 minutes later she decided to head to the Rare Cards Store to see how Vem was doing. As she walked, she noticed a fugre behind her, following her, or so she thought. She turned around for a quick look. The man had also bought the same ice cream and had followed her from the entrance. He wore a brown pilot's jacket and jeans. His black hair covered his eyes. She ignored him and entered the shop where she encountered Vem and his friend Shock.

Miss Taylor: Anything good? Where are the others?
Vem: I bought a Mooyan Curry, the others are at the Exhibition and the Virtual Room. By the way, this is Shock.
Shock: Hi..
Miss Taylor: Taylor, Its Taylor. The concert starts in 11 minutes.
Vem: Let's go find the others...

As the three of them walked Vem approached Taylor.

Vem: Shock has one.
Miss Taylor: ?
Vem: He has one of the Match Winners. Some hobbo sold it to him.
Miss Taylor: What? Which?
Vem: Emperor of Lightning is his name i think.
Miss Taylor: How do you know? He told you?
Vem: And showed me the card.
Miss Taylor: This is not a good time, a guy is following me.
Vem: Who?
Miss Taylor: The guy with the ice cream behind us.
Vem: There are alot of people with ice creams behind us..
Miss Taylor: He's eating a Blue Eyes Swirl, he wears a pilot's jacket.
Vem: I dont see him.
Miss Taylor: He's not following us anymore? Hmmm

The friends arrived at the Exhibition just at the right time,Iverson and Terraplant where exiting. They were holding souvenirs.

Shock: Looks like you had a blast in there.
Terraplant: Ha, hey Shock, glad to see you man.
Iverson: Im so coming here next year..This place is crazy. When does the concert starts?
Miss Taylor: In about 5 minutes.
Iverson: Cool, let's go find the others.

Vem approached and told Iverson and Terraplant about the card Shock had bought. Vem seemed to worry. By the time their conversation had finished, they had already made it to the Virtual World Room.

Terraplant: Did you have a good time?
Redgar: It was awesome! A must see Terraplant. What's Shock doing here?
Shock: Its a festival right? What's this concert your all talking about?
Mysterious: Dedalus
Shock: Aaha..

The friends gathered near the stage ready for the concert. The place was full. It was the big event of the night. Little did anyone suspect that in exactly 2 minutes and 45 seconds the festival would turn into something they would remember.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:48 am

So... Uh... What happened to this xD?
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am

Harper7000 wrote:

What do you mean exactly? Its just that no-one reads it, if that's what you mean.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 am

i read it O.o , i wait for the new chapter but i am not begging for it bbecause i know it's annoying when someone doesn't want to do something and people force him do it lol
P.S i should have bought 3 copies of mooyan curry :(
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 am

Winduct wrote:
Harper7000 wrote:

What do you mean exactly? Its just that no-one reads it, if that's what you mean.

Who said that O.o

I thought you were bored of writing chapters! Just to inform you, most of the active people here read your chapters (Me, Vem, Ive, Redgar, Terra).

I was looking forward to my big showdown in your chapters :(
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:25 pm

That was an awesome description of the fesival. It made me want to go there!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 am

Oh..I thought none of you were reading it so i was waiting for some replies to know that there is some activity. Im really glad you liked it, i will post the next chapter this weekend. Please leave a comment so that i know your reading it, plus free posts. :o
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 am

o_O noone reading? Come on Winduct just get outta here and go writte the next chapter :P
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:40 am

YAHOO SPAM POST FTW,Man your fanfic is the one keeping this section alive,along with redgar's.And you got talent,a really nice writing style,and tons of imagination :o
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 am

Yeah, I try to read yours when I can, that's why I wondered what happened to the story, it's been a while.
@shock: heeeey... My fanfic doesn't keep this section alive?! You hurt my feelings :(... just kidding :P
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:33 am

Wut it does,but I read your fanfic in DGA xP So I do not categorize it here,I don't know why I actually do that heehee
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XIX Panic!!! (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:05 am

Dedalus Band started playing. The fans were cheering and clapping and singing along with the band. Rays of colour and fake explosions surrounded the stage. You couldn't here anything except the loud voices of the band and the fans. Everyone was having a great time until the power was cut off. The festival turned pitch-black. Some people were yelling and some screaming. Vem and the others knew that something was about to happen. All of a sudden there was an explosion. Everyone knew this wasn't part of the concert. People ran in the darkness, running for survival with no direction. Vem spotted 2 hover riders and they were both heading torwards him and his friends.

MissTaylor: Get down!
Vem: Ugh!
Hover Duelist #1: That's them, get the card! Get'em!

Vem jumped on the empty stage and while searching for his friends he came across an iron ladder. He immediately started climbing it, knowing that the hoverduelist couldnt get up there except with the same way, by climbing the staircase.

Terraplant and Shock found shelter in a room after opening an iron door. The second hoverduelist was after Taylor, Mysterious and Redgar.

Redgar: Taylor, you go left, Mysterious, you go right, let's split up!
Mysterious: okay!

It was hard for the hoverduelist to kepp up with them since the people running were all over the place, blocking his way. Vem finally climbed the staircase and ended up on a roof. The view was breathtaking but he didnt have time to enjoy the view. As he turned around, he saw the hoverduelist, now running, comming for Vem. The roof was steep and one wrong step could mean the end of all things. While running on the roof, Vem finally ended on a dead end.

Hoverduelist #1: Your mine now!

The hoverduelist took off his helmet and jacket.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 2e4as6s

Lily: The name's Lily and you my friend are doomed!
Vem: What do you want?
Lily: Give me the card and everything will end.
Vem: Card? What card? Are you crazy?
Lily: The Match Winner you carry. Wait i know...let's duel for it, right?
Vem: What is she..?

Vem realized that she was actually after Shock who had the Match Winner. Vem would have to duel in order to dover for his friend.

Vem: Fine i'll duel ya!
Lily: Very well Shock, let's have some fun hahahahahahaha...

Vem's Duel Disk: Name: Vem, Deck Name: Gadge it!

Vem covered the speaker of his duel disk to prevent it from saying his actual name.

Lily's Duel Disk: Name: Lily, Deck Name: Demons of the Sky
Lily & Vem: Duel!
Lily: Ladies first! Hmph. By discarding 1 card from my hand to the Graveyard I can Special Summon The Tricky from my hand! The card i discarded is The Fabled Cebrurrel so now i can Special Summon it in face-up attack position! Next I Tune my Tricky with Fabled Cebrurrel to Synchro Summon Ancient Sacred Wyvern!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 AncientSacredWyvernANPR-EN-UR-1E

Lily: I end with a face-down.
Vem: Its up to me. I draw. Since you have a monster and i don't i can Special Summon Cyber Dragon in attack mode! Next i summon Machina Gearframe and with his effect, i add 1 ''Machina" from my Deck to my hand and that's NOT all! You see, Machina Gearframe is a Union monster, which means i cn equip it to a Machine monster i control, and i choose Cyber Dragon! Cyber Dragon, attack her Ancient Sacred Wyvern!
Lily: Foolish kid, out monsters have the same attack.
Vem: Exactly but i can destroy my Machina Gearframe to save my Dragon from being send to the Graveyard, so that means only your Wyvern and my Gearframe are destroyed.
Lily: Fine.
Vem: I end with 2 face-downs.

Shock: We will be safe in here.
Terraplant: For now..
Shock: I think i know why they're chasing us...Its that card.
Terraplant: No need to worry. At least we're safe.
Shock: We are but the question is, are the others too? We can't just leave them out there.
Terraplant: Think before you act. I'm sure they're fine.

Lily: That wasn't very wise of you to do kid.
Vem: ?
Lily: You see, when Ancient Sacred Wyvern is sent to the Graveyard, with the cost of 1000 LP, it is reborn to my side of the field ...but sadly it looses ATK equal to the differance of our LP. (ATK 1100) (LP3000). Now, i Summon Fabled Raven in attack mode! I discard 1 card from my hand to increase its level by 1. And now, things are about to go wild...I tune my level 7 Ancient Sacred Wyvern with my level 3 Fabled Raven to Synchro Summon....FABLED LEVIATHAN!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 FabledLeviathanDT05-JP-DScPR-DT

Lily: Tremble before the might of my Fabled breasts beasts!
Vem: 3000 ATK points?! You've got to be kidding me!
Lily: Oh no sir! Fabled Leviathan, attack his Cyber Dragon!
Vem: Not so fast! I activate my Trap...
Lily: Chain Link! I activate my face-down Trap Card, Dark Bribe! At a cost of you drawing a card, it negates the activation of your Trap Card. Nice try munchkid.
Vem: Noooo! (LP3100)
Lily: It isn't over yet, i pay 1000 LP to Special Summon Ancient Sacred Wyvern from my Graveyard. It's ATK becomes 2000. Now, attack him directly!
Vem: Aaaaaaaghh! (LP1100)
Lily: Face the truth! You lost!
Vem: No, no it ain't over yet, not until i fall down and my LP turn 0! I will stand and duel!
Lily: I admire your strength, but your obviously doomed kid! Face it! Hahahahahahahaha!
Vem: I draw!

Redgar ended up in the destroyed cafeteria. It seemed like the explosion had broken the glass windows. He took shelter behind the bar and prepared his Deck as he heard footsteps approaching.

Redgar: If it's a duel you want, it's a duel you'll get bastard....

To be continued....

NOTE: There was a mix-up with the previous title. This chapter is 19, previous was 18.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next